RMN DISSIDIA COMMUNITY PROJECT

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Aw man, I've been hoping to make a community fighting game, but sadly, I doubt most of the people here would like to work in 3D... :|

It would be neat, though, if we are able to do this with RPG Maker, but I highly doubt it will work well...
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=204588
why do characters from people's terrible games when it could be actual folks from the community instead?
see I always thought this would be a fun community project myself

let's talk
post=204588
new idea: tophat brigade versus THE BLACK CAPE

you fool !! haha !! you shall never defeat.. THE BLACK CAPE !!
(those fools !! while they are away playing their ridiculous moving picture games i shall be free to steal the diamond !! just think of it, to take it right from under their very noses !! this is my most delicious plan yet !! fnyahaha !!)
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
this is a very good idea please use my main hero "Helldump"
*makes crashing airplane noises*
I think the idea is cool, but I would have low expectations until theres something to show you can do this well.
You should try to show us how the gameplay will operate and some samples of the look of this game.

*constructive crashing airplane noise*
Since you used the term "Dissidia", I think it would make more sense if we nominate notable heroes/villains from notable RPG Maker RPGs. What moves they will have...well you will have to research yourself haha.

But I doubt I'll see the light of this unless you, the organizer, have a more concrete plan on how to go about this project.
post=204624
Since you used the term "Dissidia", I think it would make more sense if we nominate notable heroes/villains from notable RPG Maker RPGs.

If it were "Super RMN Bros. Brawl", "RMN Caliber", or "RMN Fighter", we could use ourselves, but it is not. Would be better, though. I believe that, pretty much, everyone would play as their own hero/villain or from games they do know.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I actually like the idea of using characters from our games... Or heck, why not do both RMN members and RPG Maker characters?

But yeah, I agree with what everyone has stated so far. You kind of need to get figured out.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
Lita Lecotta
Core
Kima
Kyo
Blitz
Ryle
Kento
Marjan
Slader
Siren
Violette

vs

Shadar
Kaiser
Njord
Chaos
Hoess
Hod
Barbatta
Gage
Hyo
Lutwig

Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
i am sure all you 'kids' don't know who these characters are
Your wild and zany imagination?
I do know a number of them, though i ain't really a kid :p :

Lita Lecotta - Ara Fell
Marjan - Legend of the Philosopher's Stone
Blitz, Njord - Balmung Cycle
Slade, Shadar - Demon Legacy
Ryle, Chaos - Romancing Walker (My 1st and one of my favourite RPG Maker RPGs!)

Oh well...that's all i know. I don't really know the rest. Care to reveal so that i might look into these games? :)

EDIT: If I might add, my dream team of heroes/villains for now:

Heroes:
Hilbert
Daniel
Holdana
Ryle
Vance
Slade
Rhue
Sybil
The Wanderer
Blue

Villains:
Castor
Hand of Fate
Mephistoceles
Chaos
Duke Greene
Shadar
Phantom Slasher
Alpha
The Prophet
Kugar
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
How would The Prophet work? You... never see him. =P
My dream team would be the invincible dragon stampede in Under World 2.
I did a open invitation on my blogpost with this kinda idea -o-
http://rpgmaker.net/games/2394/blog/3433/
It's more of a Survival Mode than a feature length game

Other than that I think it's a good idea, because even if people don't know the characters from the respective games it'll encourage them to give it play for themselves to see who they actually are :P
post=204694
How would The Prophet work? You... never see him. =P

That's the idea, and the challenge :)...Probably represented by a shadowy silhoulette/air, and that his powers would be those of mind control. I don't know, just an idea :)

EDIT:And probably sacrificing himself momentarily to summon D'Kothos would be his ultimate ability? lol
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
That could work. D'kothos would need to have some sort of really odd effect to not just be a WIN BUTTON, though. I mean, it IS a god on the scale of the Great Old Ones.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
There's no real rule against posting this kind of thing, but it would be my recommendation not to get invested in this. There are warning signs popping up all over the place.
Pages: first prev 123 next last