OVERALL HELP

Pages: 1
Ok, i know it sounds noobish but, id like some overall help if someoen ahs the time. Like a mentor of sorts. Ive got ideas like fucking crazy ,but, there is still so much about RPGMK2003 that im still trying to figure our. I've looked all over for various answers and such .IF anyone can spare the time. I'd be very greatfull!!
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
You might want to work on your spelling and grammar if you expect anyone to help you.

In the meantime, check out our tutorial section.
Ok ,checked out the tutorial area. Alot of help. Thanks. Only one thing that i can't quite wrap my brain around , and thats Variables. Once I figure that out, i should be good .
Variables are just numbers that you assign values to. Like switches, but instead of being on/off, they can be 0,1,2...
post=205406
Variables are just numbers that you assign values to. Like switches, but instead of being on/off, they can be 0,1,2...

Oooh, ok. I think i get it. Thanks man. Now ,let's hope i can get going on a good project for once.. course ,i wanan use my own charecters for my game, but im no good at that .I tried using charasgen, but, when i saved my custom stuff ,it kept saying either invalid color depth (which irritates me ,cus seing as its o their site it should be set right) or invorrect size (again ,should be set right) i got plenty of idas, but limeted recources XD
Oh you just need to decrease the color depth to what the specs of rm2k3 requires. That is located in in the rm2k3 helpfile. I am unsure if you can do that in MS Paint. I do it in either paint shop pro or adobe photoshop.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Try Irfanview for lowering color depth.
ok .Thanks all. Hopefully i can get it all sorted out. Cus i had a massive brainstorm last ngiht ,and i got ideas up the ass now, lol. Thing is ,when i do a roject, i do it big! (its an ego thing) hopefully once i get a good foothold ,i can find someone to do some custom music for me, who knows. and ,if anyone is bord, i will gladly include your in on the game (though most likely you are all on your own game) XD
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
You can't brainstorm without another person. You can make a list of thoughts, though.

</needless, trite semantics>
im crazy enought o brainstorm xD its like ahving two people XD
post=205601
You can't brainstorm without another person. You can make a list of thoughts, though.

</not just needless but incorrect semantics>
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/brainstorming
Man, can you please spell correctly, it is actually physically tiring to read your posts.
Soooooooory. Didn't know i was gonna gonna be harassed by people on here <.<. I'll try and spell more clearly so you don't hurt yourself XD
Pages: 1