CUSTOM CHARECTER HELP

Pages: first 12 next last
Ok ,for some reason, no matter what i do ,i cant get my custom charecters up and going. I've done everyhitng with them i know to do ,and ive checked every page of advice .Does anyone know a better charecter generator than charasgen ,or ,know someone who can help me make custom charecter. Any help would be much apreciated .Thanks for reading this.
I would be glad to help write a Character Creation script. I am currently at work, so if you haven't found any alternative by this evening, I can help. Send me a PM with all of the features/requirements of the script, and and rough sketches of what you want the system to look like.

-LS
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
While a nice offer, LateralShift, I think this guy wants custom character graphics.
Ah, I see. I guess I should have checked out charasgen before offering help. I apologize for any inconvenience, neoxismcknight.

-LS
Ah , its all good. You a cool guy, for offering anyway ^_^
Are you asking on how to import the charsets to your game? Or for a different generator?
Which Maker are you using? And is your problem that it can't be imported, or is it that they do import, but have this ugly box around them?
Im using RKM2003 ,and ,It's two problems. I corrected the battle sprites, but, for some reason they are super zoomed in, and idk why. But, the Charecter sprites, i keep trying to fix ,and have no luck with it.
No clue on the battle sprites one. Which problem with the character sprites are you having? The incorrect color one, or the incorrect size one?
Incorrect size .and i keep trying to re-size ,and it keeps telling me the same thing.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I have had no problems with the charas generator. Make sure you are downloading the original size image, not the zoomed in one that appears as the preview.
I did do that. idk ,maybe ill try and re do it.
You need to make your character (Not Battler) picture 288 X 256 in order for it to work,
what's the final pic look like? Can you show us? (I think I might know whats up)
Of which one ,the battle of Charcter sprite?
ok...not sure how i can put them on here though XD
upload to your locker (your username at the top has a drop down)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Or just upload to imageshack, if that's easier. But the locker is sort of a nice feature.
Pages: first 12 next last