OKAY I AM LEAVING

Pages: first 12345 next last
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I am pretty sure the time has come for me to relinquish my dictator reins of RMN. My personal interests have shifted over the years and this site really doesn't do much for me these days. I am not really active and mostly just make sure things aren't horribly broken.

I am going to leave Karsuman in charge of things. He's a purist asshole like me so it should work out okay.

I am going to hang around and fix bugs and generally just make sure that the site doesn't crumble away. But as far as being part of the community and running it, my ship has since sailed. I still have the keys to the kingdom in case it goes horrific directions, but I don't have any plans to use said keys.

I would like to give a personal thanks to a few people:

kentona: Thanks for putting up with me for so long. You have good ideas that just never meshed with mine! Perhaps some of them can be put in place.
Magi: For having the resolve to somehow keep going through the submission queue. It's awful in there.
Solitayre: Oh the delightful drama you have caused. I love it.
SFLaValle: Thanks for always alerting me to things going on with the forum.
Others: Try harder so you can be on Karsuman's personal thanks list when he bails. :D

No, I am not bailing to go build a new site. I will be keeping my admin status for a few days and then will revert myself into a normal, podunk user. Ah, the free life.
Thanks for running the show as long as you did. I have no doubt this site would have exploded long ago if you weren't around to patch up the holes. Hope you're still planning to get that game on here sooner or later.
You'll be back. They always come back. (I can attest to this)

Thanks for making such a great site and infrastructure WIP! I've had a great time here.

Karsutatorship just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
It's a Super-Karsuman. God save us all.

WIP, it is admirable you put up with us as long as you did. I do not envy the position you were in. Also sorry for all the drama I caused. =(
I think you guys are overestimating how much I will ruinchange the site (pretty much nothing will change probably). =)

WIP and I have already talked about this in detail, obviously, so I don't really have anything else to say here.
What are the details? /nosy
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Basically, I still own the site but don't run it. I still have the option to come back and destroy all of you.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Damn. Karsuman hates me... ):

Cya WIP, thanks for makin rmn.
I really appreciate the time and hard work you've put into this site. I wish you good luck in life and in your future endeavors. Cheerio.
Thank you for all the hard work you've put in over the years, WIP. It really is appreciated. It'll be strange not seeing you around. Hope things go well for you! ^.^
WIP
Liberty, you still have the hottest voice here.
I am going to leave Karsuman in charge of things. He's a purist asshole like me so it should work out okay.

Sig Heil?
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
wip just wants to troll rmn with a clear conscience
post=209602

I'm sure he hates us all equally. Things will be alright.

Thanks for the awesome site WIP! We'll try our best not to abuse the game pages more than we already do. And probably fail. It's the thought that counts.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
post=209636
post=209602

Thanks for the awesome site WIP! We'll try our best not to abuse the game pages more than we already do. And probably fail. It's the thought that counts.

Yep the thought definitly counts for... something.

But yeah karsuman hates me alot. He calls me a dipshit all the time.
post=209638
post=209636
post=209602

Yep the thought definitly counts for... something.

But yeah karsuman hates me alot. He calls me a dipshit all the time.

Who doesn't call you a dipshit? Nah, I'm just kidding.

Good luck with RL, WIP!
Pages: first 12345 next last