FINAL FANTASY: MYSTIC QUEST ON WII VIRTUAL CONSOLE

Pages: first prev 12 last
I still have this for the SNES. Good memories :)
honestly it's still one of my favorite SNES games even though it's extremely easy. It's an RPG Lite.
I loved this game enough to consider making an RM remake of it.

Don't worry, those plans are scrapped. ;_;
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
It'd be worse in RM =(
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I loved this game for several reasons, first and foremost because of the music, but also the sound effects were never tiring. I loved that "ting" sound when you swing your sword out of battle.

I can't wait until my child is old enough to play it, to see what they think, since it basically is an entry level rpg for childrenz.
Yes, again shall I get the earth crystal then die shorly after. Then have to start over again because i'm too retarded to save.

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
When I used to rent the game, I got fairly far in it, but once I got annoyed with the dungeons I had to take it back.

Later, when I rented it again, my save was gone - but someone who was at the end of the game pretty much was there, so I used there save and finished the game. Fun times - man those days are gone mostly, renting games and finding the saves from other people...
This was a pretty cool game. I beat it in a weekend when I borrowed it from my cuzzo during my early days of life.
author=Hexatona
Fun times - man those days are gone mostly, renting games and finding the saves from other people...

MAX from Shining Force will always be remembered as STARBUCK, because that's what some dude named him in the cartridge I rented.
This was also my first RPG (well, technically, FF6 was actually my first RPG, but I was more interested in playing MQ at the time). So yes, this game also holds a special place inside of me, since it pretty much taught me most of the basics of how to play a jRPG.

I actually still have my original SNES cartridge too, but I'm not sure if it would work nowadays (and I'm too lazy to find out right now :P). I hope it does though, because it will probably be my sister's first RPG, once she grows old enough to comprehend those types of games.
Pages: first prev 12 last