A GAME DRIVE OF SORTS

Pages: first prev 12 last
There are no restrictions other than starting November 1st 2010 and ending June 1st 2011. I just really want to get the community actively and publicly working on projects again, to put some fires back in some bellies and get a good amount of quality games released and celebrated alongside one another.
I think that's a great idea, Sam.

I know that I'm not around here very much and my attempts at game making have been lukewarm at best, but I still want to throw my chip into this pile anyway, if you'll have me.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Sign me up!
YDS
We should have some sort of list serve or something where we can meet up and talk. Idk. My impression is this is kind of like game dev support group?
YDS
We should have some sort of list serve or something where we can meet up and talk. Idk. My impression is this is kind of like game dev support group?
Why don't we have a topic just for that?
Can we also post screenshots to update our peers? Or is it "illegal" in the forums?
Updated the list. I was going to post a topic each week for us all to talk about what we're doing, how far along we are, ask for help, post screenshots etc, similar to the Doing It topics so we don't have one six month long topic cluttered with hundreds of replies.

I honestly can't see why WIP would be against it.
Do you want these weekly threads stickied or pinned or anything? Also, you have this running for like 7 months (like 31 weeks or so) - will it be every week?

Also, you should make a new organization thread that I can sticky here - have it list the mission statement, participants, links to the various weekly threads as they are created, and the official IRC channel.

You should tally up the number of weeks and include that in the threads. Part of the motivation is the deadline, and reminding everyone of that deadline every week would help. Like, Game Drive - Week 1 of 31, or something.
I'd be starting a day late but i'll try and make something. I need to get back and motivated again. Maybe this will be just what I'm looking for.
Kentona, I sent you a PM, Arias, I added you to the list
Put me on the list I guess, no promises it will be done in six-seven months though
a little late, but you can count me in, too.
Well some of us started later than others, so I can't imagine that not signing up until today is going to make that much of a difference.
Put me on the list. I think I can balance this, Xelos, and the Gear Project. I can't wait to get started!
Added you guys o the list
Is it still possible to go with this?
Pages: first prev 12 last