INNOCENT SIN IS GETTING REMADE!

Pages: first 12 next last
Yes, you read that right! The first part of Persona 2 is getting remade for the PSP! Have an early scan:
It's being directed by the same guy who was in charge of the first Persona's remake. It wasn't announced for North America yet, but this would be the ultimate chance for it to get an official localization for the first time!
ABOUT FREAKING TIME
now is the time for zombie hitler
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
chaos is going to explode.
I'm concerned they might not even consider bringing it here because of Zombie Hitler and a bunch of other things that were in the game... but if it does come over here then let the epic begin! >8D

It'd be even better if both Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment was in one game.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=213321
chaos is going to explode.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

raging boner

E: new lisa is cute as ever
I wonder if they'll be remaking Eternal Punishment aswell then, seeing as they are two sides of the same game. But to get an official english release of IS will be awesome in it's own right, even if the translation that we already have is extremely well done in itself.

Too bad I'll probably never find it in any of the shops where I live, just like with the persona remake...
post=213348
I wonder if they'll be remaking Eternal Punishment aswell then, seeing as they are two sides of the same game. But to get an official english release of IS will be awesome in it's own right, even if the translation that we already have is extremely well done in itself.

Too bad I'll probably never find it in any of the shops where I live, just like with the persona remake...

The first Persona remake is being released in Europe and Australia!
As for this one I'm certain there'll be an American release, but the situation in Europe is a bit shaky since Germany and France are still conservative regarding the lord of swastikas.
Sorry for double posting, but more stuff has been announced! The Japanese release will be this winter, and some new screen shots and artworks were posted on Famitsu's site! Check it out!
Craze
Battle setup looks slick and more Persona 3ish, which I am not against.

I just wish you could date Michelle. :< LOVE GAS CHAMBER
Looking at those screen shots just reminded me that I'll probably end up sticking to the same personae throughout the game. I never did get the hang of the talking system in that game...

On the other hand the new interface needs less red, or at least an option to change the window colour.
I never got into this series. With 1, 2, and 3 being available on PSP (well, 2 soon), I should start.
Craze
CociCookie, you need to talk to demons so that you get LOVE GAS CHAMBER'd.
#@$%^%^&&^&*^*%^#@$@!$@

I will buy a PSP for this game only if it comes out in America. The PS1 translation is brilliant, but still. I remember 8+ years ago this game was such a ~forbidden fruit~. It's weird seeing how accessible it is (comparatively speaking).

But I NEED them to remake Soul Hackers.
TBH it was more memorising the demons that got me, if there was a way to fast track so i didn't forget which path of talking got me what from whichever demon I'd be happy with it.

But meh, I've managed to get to the aprk section with just MeDia for curing so far sooo yeah, could get tough later on...
post=Archeia_Nessiah
ABOUT FREAKING TIME
post=J-Man
I'm concerned they might not even consider bringing it here because of Zombie Hitler and a bunch of other things that were in the game... but if it does come over here then let the epic begin! >8D

It'd be even better if both Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment was in one game.

I hope they do remake EP...I wanted to play that game really bad after IS but I could not get past the NA voices... :(
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
SO

MUCH

BONER
Pages: first 12 next last