HOW DO YOU GET A LOST VERSION OF A PURCHASED RPG MAKER BACK?

Pages: 1
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
My laptop, as some of you might know, hit the dirt a little while ago; I lost everything on the hard-drive (still working on that part) but have gotten a new hard-drive and the machine is up and running again - albeit a little off still, but that's OK. My problem though is that I purchased - yes, I said purchased - the RPG Maker VX about 7 or 8 months ago (can't remember exactly, its been a while)... I have lost everything I had that showed proof of this. How do I go about getting this back? I really don't want to pay another $60.00 for something I already have in the past.

Any help would be great! Thanks guys!
You can either post here your answer or PM me the answer, I really don't care... Thanks again.
E-mail Protexis/whoever the VX supplier is/was when you got it and ask them to resend the code. I think you might need the original code for this to work though. Still worth a shot.
kitten2021
post=214508
I think you might need the original code for this to work though.

This is where my initial problem lies... I don't have that code anymore. All on the old wiped-out hard-drive...
post=214508
E-mail Protexis/whoever the VX supplier is/was when you got it and ask them to resend the code. I think you might need the original code for this to work though. Still worth a shot.

you need the code to get the code.... lol

just email tech support and see if they got your email or paypaluser in their database or whatever, if that doesn't work just pirate the program. No harm done, they got your 60 bucks, you got your maker.
A customer support agent should be able to verify that you purchased the program from their transactions database. They should also have the code on file.

Protip: Always keep hard copies of online purchases and activation codes on file.
You don't have it in your email anymore? (the code)
kitten2021
No, AN; I had that issue as well...Someone at my work must hate my guts he/she hacked my e-mail and wiped it all out - even my college stuff I was setting up! (*pissed off kitty!*)... So, I've lost pretty much everything... (would you call this an ugly RMN year or what...)

NOTE:
Just went through and re-read the messages... Do you know how to pirate it anymore? Tried that initially... since my thought was the exact same, they've already got my $60.00, so really there's no harm in it. YouTubed how to do it and googled it, but apparently, the old way has been removed from the internet. Anyone able to help with the VX version?
How do you get a misplaced game disc back?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
illegal activities are not condoned here ~mod.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
kitten2021
HEY! This is not condoned.
Pages: 1