KEIJI INAFUNE QUITS CAPCOM

Pages: 1
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
The man behind Megaman, Monster hunter and Resident Evil has decided to quit Capcom.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=411847

This is a translation of his interview with 4gamer. He discusses quitting capcom and the japanese gaming market in general. By the way, its a really long read.
I heard about this. It sucks, but the Mega Man series will still continue, from my understanding. I mean, of course, the man behind this outstanding series is gone, but I don't think the other people making it will hurt it anymore than it already has been...

...I hope.
Honestly I'm glad he left to start a new company. It's like the Clover Studios thing. I never really found Capcom to be all that great lately...

I heard about this. It sucks, but the Mega Man series will still continue, from my understanding. I mean, of course, the man behind this outstanding series is gone, but I don't think the other people making it will hurt it anymore than it already has been...

...I hope.

He really has no direct influence on the actual megaman series as of now. He says in the interview that he's at the top of the company and the most he can do is just rough planning and saying "ok this looks good." This isn't 1987 when all you had were like 5 people, a computer, and some cartridge in which everyone involved had a hand in making the game.
Maybe now we'll see another Breath of Fire game.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
post=Feldschlacht IV

lol, if only
That means, Megaman might fall to Inticreates when Inafune is gone.
post=Ciel
post=Feldschlacht IV
lol, if only

Ciel, my dreams are the only thing I have left.
post=Emperador_Penguino
That means, Megaman might fall to Inticreates when Inafune is gone.

Hasn't it already kinda done that...you know, with MM9 and MM10?
Pages: 1