A FOND FAREWELL.

Pages: first 123 next last
Well, I think it's time I left this site for now. I'm not doing anything here, constructive or otherwise. All I've managed to bring to this site is broken dreams and a tutorial. So, it is with this forum post that I bid you all adieu.

For those who have actually been following me, Entershitforbrains never answered my emails of complaints, and I still haven't gotten my RMXP problem fixed. As for my RM2k3 project, I'm canceling it, since I hated using that program.

Regards,
MKID232.

P.S., I'll probably still look through this topic for a while, and answer stuff, but I will be gone after tomorrow.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Uhh... Kind of a strange reason to leave a site, but whatever. Bye.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Adios muchacho.
That's such a weird reason of leaving. You don't have to contribute to stay here.
It's a principle thing for me. I feel that if I'm not doing anything constructive, I'm just dead weight.
What you can do to contribute is concentrate on playing peoples games. Your actually pretty good on giving feedback, so why not stick around?
post=MKID232
It's a principle thing for me. I feel that if I'm not doing anything constructive, I'm just dead weight.

Oh ok then. I guess I'll see you around?
You should stay because you're popular.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today is the happiest day of my life
Leaving because you're not doing anything constructive here, isn't a really good reason. Anyway, I wish you best of luck MKID232 and if Enterbrain ever releases a new RPG Maker or finds a solution to your problem with XP, I hope you return!
tardis
post=Carvonica
I hope you return!

don't give it any ideas
post=tardis
post=Carvonica
I hope you return!
don't give it any ideas
tardis, I'm not going away forever. So you might want to enjoy my time away from here while it lasts, because when I come back, I will be stronger and smarter than when I first joined.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=MKID232
smarter than when I first joined.

this will be quite welcome, I assure you
post=MKID232
when I come back, I will be stronger and smarter than when I first joined
just like my japanese animes!!!
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
please don't leave, i like the anime babes you bring with each post
post=MKID232
tardis, I'm not going away forever. So you might want to enjoy my time away from here while it lasts, because when I come back, I will be stronger and smarter than when I first joined.

This makes no sense. So your going to come back and start kicking ass because your stronger? and smarter?..So you'l come back with a grade 10 education, big deal. I guess it will just seem like you've gotten "stronger" because of the ridiculous reputation your leaving behind.

Ugh.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Oh come on MKID stay.

I give very little to this site and im still here. Also we have a lot in common (tardis hates us both).
@Link_2112 Okay, really? That was a post made with a little jest, and was not meant to be taken too seriously (though the part where I would be coming back someday is true.)

@ldida1 You might want to be careful with the hate. Otherwise you'll turn into someone like Demon Destiny, and I actually want you to be here when I come back.
tardis
Link_2112, i think this is the start of a beeeeaaaauuuutiful friendship.
Pages: first 123 next last