RPG MAKER 2009 ULTIMATE

Pages: first prev 123 next last
I've given this a download, but it seems to look kinda complicated.
I'll present feedback once I've taken a look into it.
I see what you mean. Well, regardless, this is quite an accomplishment. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!
post=dezz123
I've given this a download, but it seems to look kinda complicated.
I'll present feedback once I've taken a look into it.

What do you find complicated about it?

You just have to download it, start it and choose your project.
I'm going to download this! It looks amazing and great work.
Are there any plans to allow modification of parts of the default battle system that aren't normally modifiable?
No, because RM2k9U just modifies the editor, not the engine.

TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
cherry is my herosaurus rex.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
*thumbs up*
pretty cool definitely downloading.

Just a couple of questions though, is there any planned support for showing pictures in battle? How about compatibility with other patches (for instance, like your reflect fix that you posted in the other forum.)

Lastly, what is "CGSS?"
You can show pictures in battle using the PicsInBattle-Patch.

RM2k9U is compatible with all versions and all patches; it doesn't effect the game engine (rpg_rt.exe), it just modifies the editor (but not on disk, just in memory).
any plans on fixing the 2k3 battle-formulas anytime soon?
Why not re-write RPG_RT.exe? It would actually be easier and you can take care of 100% of the problems and add 100% of requested features at once. And you'd get rid of the fatal flaw of rpg2kX
Not the same fun factor for me.

See here: http://cherrytree.at/faq
Cherry, is there another feature you can implement? What I want to be able to do is select a wider range of tiles with the selector than the default. heres an example, this is what is allowed (vertically):

and this is what I'm thinking about happening:

I hope you can see what i mean. It would save a LOT of time selecting big things like trees in one go rather then selecting one half, pasting it, and then the other half.
Any ETA on when this is coming out of Alpha?
@jamesr2: I had the same idea but didn't find a solution yet.
@Nightblade: Hm, I never removed the "Alpha"... But I think it should be ready for production use.
post=Cherry
@jamesr2: I had the same idea but didn't find a solution yet.

oh man! it would be so awesome if you got it to work!
hmm, I have an idea. We'll see.

EDIT: Doesn't work... seems to be a bit more complicated, because it's using a fixed-size array (6x6) for holding the tile data of the selection...
This is why people need to use constants rather than hard coded values.
Pages: first prev 123 next last