WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

That looks awesome! I take it that it's supposed to be a lot like the one used in Skyward Sword?
I am working on 2d platformer, still in development, nothing is done and things will improve in the future.

edit
author=narcodis
this is nice : - )
@Rebezion seems to have good / solid game-play mechanics : )
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=TungerManU
although I'd rather try them out myself before jumping to any assumptions

hahahahahahahahahahah
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=TungerManU
Wait, did I say something stupid? Maaan... that doesn't happen too often, but I guess that's just my fair punishment for not studying English properly :(

Oh no no no no no, nothing like that. I was just pointing out your unintentional pun. You were talking about his platformer and you said something about "jumping" to assumptions. I thought it was funny, for some reason.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
After farting around for a while doing some unimportant uninteresting stuff (saving a lost pet's life/landing a job), I'm back to working on Tales from Zilmurik's Mages Guild. I've got the outside mapped out and a couple of scenes set up, so now I'm working on the inside so that I can continue throwing in necessary scenes and finally wrap this place up.

The largest building in this underground community is of course the school. Serving both novices (children) and experienced mages (teen +) with separate rooms on the upper level devoted to an individual element, and with an active staff that not only includes teachers but a principal, this school has all that budding sorcerers need to hone their craft and make it in the outside world.

Yes, those are supposed to be the kanji symbols for the four elements in the upper rooms.
I just finished one of the maps from my game The Adventures of Isabelle.
More specific, the Stroage, a map with a stealth sequence so you can feel yourself,
at least for a while, like a female version of Solid Snake.

(I think this is obvious, but this is the easiest map in the sequence.)
@llan14 *chuckles* lookin' fun. hehe.. don't get caught!
Balancing skillsets and making pretty maps. *sigh*, if only battle design was as easy as level design for me. ><

I realise that the right-hand cliff by the waterfall looks a bit wonky now. Had to make it straight rather than curved.
author=neike60
Working on a zelda inventory.

Wow! That is really impressive looking! o_o

May have to make the map bigger in order to pull this off right. The green leaves is meant to represent the path to get to the top. Trying to make it spiral around (you starting at the base of course) and there's only going to be like 2-3 more screens (mostly to simulate the left/right/top sides), but I am not sure if this is going to work out. Also not sure if the stone will be at the top just all willy-nilly like it is but...it's a start I suppose? I'm trying to avoid having this area be TOO long, since this is immediately after the last dungeon (like all dimensional rifts are) and the game's already long enough as it is, so don't want to make the dungeon super long (can consider it as part of the previous one I suppose). ^^;

EDIT - So been working on this on and off today...think it's coming along decently.

Still think I'm going to have to make this map bigger to get more out of it...blaaah...
Today I decided to get into pixel art. Here's my first incomplete sprite.

It looks like crap and I'm afraid to work on it in fear of making it look even crappier.
@Mobh
Lotsa pillowshading.
There are probably lots of good tutorials if you search for "pixel shading tutorial" or something similar, but basically you should pick a lightsource, for example top left, and shade as if all light came from there.
Thank you friend. Yes I really need to look up tutorials. We can only go up from here!