WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Archeia_Nessiah
Thank jee :D
I also finished the UI! Now I'm finally free from sci-fi hell D:
I love how some of the biggest skills are among trolling, tear extraction and oh god if this is legit I would play.

I mean I'd almost make something like this, just it be 20% as pretty and 800% more outlandish.

I love the train on the previous shot by the way. Seriously when are trains ever not the coolest vehicle ever?

It's like, make a car angry, four times as powerful and prisoner to its own set route, and that's a train.

Oh god the mission names I just saw the mission names.

I finished the final cutscene for menagerie (as in, the one i hadn't done yet, not the final one in the game.)

Oh also I finished up Intelligence: Net-Ready and it's here now.
Testing more custom tiles and started on the M.O.G game creation event. If I start on the 23rd of this month, then I should have at least made a viable 1 hour demo by the 23rd of December. Make a game in a month?

Challenge accepted. I made one in a week after all. >:D

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I just got done with the second-to-last dungeon of Feral Solidarity. Now the only things I've got left to do are:

• Create/balance monsters
• Create class abilities
• Create buyable spells to make use of your Magic Attack stat
• Map/event the final dungeon
• Create the multiple endings depending on when you fight the final boss (think Chrono Trigger)
• Event a final scene in the Cavern of Cursed Beasts
• Update gamepage

I swear, I'm getting this done by Thanksgiving.
I have my own character format in the grimoire. It consists of interchangeable body parts in .x format so I can create randomly different characters all using the same animation code. As a result no 3D animation program exports to my format......so I made my own Animation program :D

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
grindalf man you are operating on a whole nother plane of technical sophistication from most of us.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Every time I see a post here that uses 3D, I get a little bit jealous.

I don't think I've actually seen any screenshots of this game though, just a bunch of character models. Post a screenshot, brodalf!
author=Max McGee
grindalf man you are operating on a whole nother plane of technical sophistication from most of us.

Haha thanks but really I think its just my inability to adapt to other ways of doing things. I prefer to reinvent the wheel :P

author=LockeZ
Every time I see a post here that uses 3D, I get a little bit jealous.

I will take that as a compliment :)
But its not so bad you just have to find the tool that best suits you. I tried using Unity for a while but the learning curve is way to steep so many buttons for everything you might conceive of that you cant find what you want. Im using Blitz3D for this at the moment.

author=LockeZ
I don't think I've actually seen any screenshots of this game though, just a bunch of character models. Post a screenshot, brodalf!

Theres not really any gameplay as of yet because the combat and crafting has not been sorted out yet.
But world creation for the most part is finished(for the overworld at least anyway)

Heres a quick snapshot of a road joining two cities(I didnt have enough time to explore the cities though) But roads are quite a new thing so I haven't seen them much myself yet so I thought it would make a nice shot :)

few more in game screen shots on my games profile
http://rpgmaker.net/games/7021/
and on the Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/grimoireofworlds
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Yuna's, grindalf's, and Nessiah's stuff is looking quite sexy.

Making some monster charsets that I'm going to use for my MOG Creation game. Trying to match Joseph's spriting style a bit (hence why his char is there, for reference).
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/Modelling.png

Working on my 3D Modelling midterm. Gonna finish up all the splines tomorrow because honestly they're a pain in the ass.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games

You can now fail to get your rewards successfully.

My animation creation program is pretty much complete
I do want to add the ability to change face texture during the animation.
But at the moment I can fully make animations and export them to native Blitz3D code
Max McGee
Boats! Specifically...

The Dwarven Steamship-of-War Gloryhammer:

The Elven Caravel Star of Lorelei:

Both images should be considered WIP, the Star in particular has stuff I still want to fix. (Actually, I just noticed a stupid mapping error after posting this.)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Are those jolly boats nailed to the side of the ship? I think they need some ropes holding them up. You could reuse the ropes attached to the crow's nest.
Finally finished my battle system! (Tentatively)

Now for menu system...
@Max McGee those boats are looking pretty awesome
Max McGee
author=LockeZ
Are those jolly boats nailed to the side of the ship? I think they need some ropes holding them up. You could reuse the ropes attached to the crow's nest.

I was thinking that they were roped to nails that the perspective has hidden behind them, but I'll see what I can do.

author=grindalf
@Max McGee those boats are looking pretty awesome

Thanks! XD
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs

Eventing an NPC for Pokemon RMN that checks a random type of Pokemon you have daily, for infinite prizes. This is actually a lot more time-consuming than I originally envisioned.

Also made some tiles for MOG Graphics that I haven't bothered to screencap.

I’m currently trying to get this mini-map thingy to blasted work correctly. I’ve figured out how to do it whenever a player remains idle, moving, or whenever they’re multiple players on the exact same space, even when there’s two on one and two on another, but I can’t seem to get everything in perfect synch once a player finishes moving across the board after their turn is over. It either works whenever it feels like it or it decides to hang for a split second before returning to perfect synch. I think I have an idea to maybe correct this problem, but I won’t probably look at it until later on tonight.

Other than that, everything is going just fine. Slow, but fine.

That grass was more trouble than it was worth... Not too sure if I should add an extra shade/highlight.

Finishing up some battlebacks. Once I've made a fair amount of them, I'll submit it as a resource. XD
old sprite was too bad! (so much time I spent on it and meh), I remade it again. here's a better one:

note*as ytb descript. says music is provisional