WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Working on fixing the choicebox, I'm sure this is MA's ATS: Face Options at fault, however it's just a matter of sussing it out.

Otherwise, I'm working on the End of Stage 2 Act 2 cinematic.

Update: ChoiceList fixed.
Got an idea for the title screen music for my first game and did a rough sketch for the music quickly in musescore. Here's the result in midi.

Making the title screen music or somekind of main theme for the game helps me to focus on the project as I can project all my goals and hopes pertaining to the game project into a single piece of music so I try to make that very early. Next I will polish the music and desing one of the characters and write some dialogue for it.
Soo...the Write A Game contest has started.

I'm trying to crank out a really really short story-based dungeon dive for it.

On one hand, I'm glad that the time limit for their judging is 20 minutes because it means my game has to be really short...

On the other hand, anyone who's played my stuff knows I like to put the plot, lore and characters on a slow boil. :s I'm not sure how much I can pack into just 20 minutes... XD
author=Aegix_Drakan
Soo...the Write A Game contest has started.

I'm trying to crank out a really really short story-based dungeon dive for it.

On one hand, I'm glad that the time limit for their judging is 20 minutes because it means my game has to be really short...

On the other hand, anyone who's played my stuff knows I like to put the plot, lore and characters on a slow boil. :s I'm not sure how much I can pack into just 20 minutes... XD

Write a game? Do tell where one can look upon such a thing and potentially throw words at it.
Hey does anyone have any avengers or marvel character sprites, or more specifically battle sprites?? i need some for my game.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Uh I'm sure that depends entirely on how you need them them to work.

If you're using the default RPG Maker battle system and using large detailed full-color enemies, then all you need is any picture at all of Iron Man, and I'm pretty sure you don't need anyone's help. You can just do a google image search for him and take any result you like and erase the background and shrink it down to the right size.
author=ZeterZero
Write a game? Do tell where one can look upon such a thing and potentially throw words at it.

http://itch.io/jam/wag-challenge

Have fun.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Just finished the main puzzle of the second gym in Pokemon RMN. I feel like everything has become easier ever since I also finished that bakery npc, which I still need to thoroughly test. >_>
BizarreMonkey
P:A, Act 3. Working currently on Stage 1, Esperia's tower. It's gonna be one of the largest acts in the game, and while unwritten, it's been made fairy easy to write over thanks to the Original Perseverance more or less being 'this one act'.

It also looks a hell of a lot better now, for example.

Before

After
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I like the new message box because it is easier to read and less transparent. You don't see the HUD annoyingly behind the transparent box. Also, the font is more suitable and I like the scaled-down portraits as well.
BizarreMonkey
There's a lot of yes and no's about the message box, personally I like it how it is now, but I can see the appeal to the original. I think I'll keep it how it is for now, since it's cosmetic preference.

A couple days ago all font colors were at 50% Opacity, which did make them difficult to read, but I deicded to fix that and just make them opaque again.

When portraits are finalized I can actually just put a black box of 320x120 at the bottom of the 320x480 images. That will also hide the ugly HUD border you see up there.
author=Sated
A plain-coloured message-box (maybe with a slight gradient) always looks better to me than one that's textured.
The texture is reflective of the Obelisks, what I can do is make the texture blend better.

Just finished the second Esperia boss, and therefore Stage 1 Act 3. Going to sleep now and resume work tomorrow.

(I f**king hate this game...)

I’m just in the middle of going through my list of many – MANY – things that I have to fix up that I’ve just recently discovered over the weekend that I have to do now (yaaaaay)! And one of those many fix up’s has to be with this thing right up here: the Rule Adjustments page. I know I did this whole thing a long time ago, but I thought I would add some more values to the choices given to give it a bit more flexibility and further customization for the player to do. I was also considering adding a couple of new additional options in there, like maybe adding a fourth page of shit, but I’m too far into this and I’ve been working on this for such a long time now trying to fix this shit up that I just decided to say f*** it.

I’m getting pretty close to prime time. I still want to put up a game page for this, this summer and I ultimately want this game to be fully completed just a couple of months after that. Work has been pretty good lately. It was a bit slow for a little while there, but now because the Stanley Cup playoffs and NBA finals have almost wrapped up, I have a bit more free time to work on things now – which is good! :)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
@Addit: Holy sh*t is that something for Monopolo!?
RETURN OF MONOPOLO
Yup. It is indeed for Monopolo.