WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Right about now I'm "dual wielding" 2k3 and VX. Working on the opening bits of Neo Lescia in 2k3 and just fiddling around in VX.
I'm working on a collab thing with Tales Of Game's and still trying to learn Unity/Blender but I get itchy without an immediate project to work on so I'm thinking of starting a new game.

Unfortunately I am pretty sure that a plasticine frog wrapped in toilet paper robes/turban and holding a rifle is racially problematic in some way
post=catmitts
I'm working on a collab thing with Tales Of Game's

whoa
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=catmitts
I am pretty sure that a plasticine frog wrapped in toilet paper robes/turban and holding a rifle is TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY AWESOME

you were saying
are you saying vaguely south-west asian blue frogs cannot be excellent catamites? are you the oppressor ??
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Today I put together a basic platformer that Karsuman later told me was Super Meat Boy, but worse. I am now going to eat skittles and watch Brothers & Sisters.
post=catmitts
I'm working on a collab thing with Tales Of Game's and still trying to learn Unity/Blender but I get itchy without an immediate project to work on so I'm thinking of starting a new game.

Unfortunately I am pretty sure that a plasticine frog wrapped in toilet paper robes/turban and holding a rifle is racially problematic in some way

That....totally looks like an Muslim Tonberry. Now uniting two things that terrify many Americans (at least those that play Final Fantasy).
I'm working on coding some scripted events for this:

Specifically the award for players that complete the whole quest and figuring out what all particle effects are possible to send out from the server right now.

also need something about videos in the rules instead of just static images
post=Irili
That....totally looks like an Muslim Tonberry. Now uniting two things that terrify many Americans (at least those that play Final Fantasy).

is this what muslims look like in your head

:(
I'm working on a new soundtrack for Drakon...whatever his name is.
post=GameOverGames Productions
I'm working on coding some scripted events for this:

Specifically the award for players that complete the whole quest and figuring out what all particle effects are possible to send out from the server right now.

also need something about videos in the rules instead of just static images

That looked really interesting, especially if you've ever played/seen someone play Minecraft.

I'm currently working on finishing the second dungeon in my side project codenamed "Project Finish." I also went around fixing up some minor bugs/things that bugged me.
Deciding on whether to keep my game as-is or start switching out scripts for Melody engine scripts, which I would then need to remove what I don't like and edit what's left... hmm..
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Melody is something that needs to be in from the beginning, Coci. Retroactively adding it is a Bad Idea.
To be honest, I haven't really got all the much in the way of progress outside of skills and equipment. On top of that, I'm not using tons and tons of scripts and in actual fact I'll probably need only a few. I'd also need to convert notetag commands from KGC to Melody syntax and move my combat algorithms across too.

I could probably get it all done quickly, so I'll probably get it done sometime soonish.
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
Superenemies and names. The Warning circle animates :D
I've been working consistently on the demo/beta for the past couple of months, and it's finally nearing completion. Based on how much I can get done this week and over the long Thanksgiving weekend, December 1st is a very plausible release date. There's a handful of things I want to finish up before then.
Loading the title graphic and playing the associated music for any 2k3 game. I should get my window toolkit working too I suppose to draw the current system graphic.
I'm working on these small but still greatly significant changes that hopefully will give the game better reception. I thought the solutions I had would be a quick fix, but it turns out one of them is harder to get working correctly than I expected. I won't give up!