WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Nice spritework, want to make my game?
RMN Music Challenge Phase 3 entry of DOOM.
Alt tabbing between 5 people as I fix all the grammar and spelling errors and storyboarding I have for PP. It's INSANE.
Created a character from a REFMAP base template style. This character is probably going to be a sub protagonist in my game.

Damn straight, she has a spear.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Writing out the script for Part 2 of secret gam. I'm thinking something along the lines of fighting a high-speed tank from a moving train- and that's just the intro mission.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Kyrsty, that sounds like something out of Contra. I approve.
Porting Grace's Diary to Android/iOS. Working on moving the game's cursor with touch control.
Still working on a bunch of menus for Stock Ticker. Ugh... This might surprise you guys -- but I HATE menus, now. There are so many I have to do, so little time...

So yeah, just workin' on menus.
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
Practicing making a parchment-style world continent map.

My project's currently using the traditional way of having a small character walk around the map from place to place. It's functional, but the current continent map is the worst map in this game (to me), and I can't really make gradual environmental transitions with VX/Ace RTP tiles, such as grassland -> tundra -> snow. If the eventing works well, this should hopefully be faster than walking around!
I went through my folder today and I found my old game I was working on before, which also happened to be a zombie game but I got real lazy and stopped working on it.

This is the default battle system I modified by including different firing modes depending on the weapons each character equipped. Burst used 5 bullets while Full Auto used up no more than 10. I am still surprised I finished the battle system as I had to do a lot of battle events to make it working including making death animations for the zombies.

I have no idea if I'm going to turn this into some project or not...
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Working on Sanctuary, this isn't a game, Instead of playing it, you watch it.

It'll be in different chapters. And god help me that I won't forget to work on my other projects too.

I'm sick of making towns and shit. And just make one map sections of where the scene is going to end up.
Still fixing bugs that may or may not occur. Gotta patch up a segment because I didn't plan on people getting a character super early like some are doing...which the part of the game they can do so isn't designed for that person to even be there. Also still gotta fix up some systems and whatnot.

I have thought about making a game about making games recently. Just a way to dump codes for others to use at their own will, while having the game give a tutorial on how it works and such. Think it would be cool, but too bogged down by my main project (it's been over 3 years now since I started it! Why hasn't it ended yet!? ;_; )

Practising custom art for my project. Archiea's lovely, clean line art really inspired me. :)

Essenceblade: I like it!

Just finished implementing a "system" I always wanted to have in a game... it's basically a bar with a bunch of friends where you can go and talk any time you want, and they subject they'll talk about depends on the last thing you did on the game. So any relevant events in the game will change a "subject" variable, so you can talk about whatever is going on in the game with those friends.
Working on some punchable crates/vases and the newest dungeon-esque area. Feedback appreciated :)

author=Stedar
Working on some punchable crates/vases and the newest dungeon-esque area. Feedback appreciated :)

I really like that. Have some items hidden inside.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=yuna21
Practising custom art for my project. Archiea's lovely, clean line art really inspired me. :)

Overall very nice. I think her head could be a tad smaller and her waist a little wider, but her design is great :3

What I've been working on:

ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
There's a one in ten chance of getting some gold, but that sounds like a good idea. Thanks!
author=yuna21
img~

Yuna, try flipping your drawing sometimes, I can see some facial errors here and there :o her midsection below could use a bit of thickness too :>

I did this for fun, too bad it's never going to get used :I