WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

The character set is a recolor and edit of a chakshuriken character and the faceset was made in celianna's faceset generator with some item edits and recolors.
Making the Weapon/Status Bless system for my game. Reproducing 30-40 of each weapon compared to 250 some odd copies of one weapon is much better, even if it doesn't allow for flexibility. Oh well, can't win them all! And trying to figure out if it's possible to set command abilities to target one ally (like how using the Attack archetype lets you target one enemy...I don't think an ally equivalent exists).

And now I have to wonder why 2k3 doesn't let you target the opposite side with stuff (i.e. let you attack your own teammates manually)...
author=tpasmall

The front hair spikes make her eyes look weird, or are they uneven by default? (her left one is too high)
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
In any case, she's really beautiful, great work.
author=Avee
The front hair spikes make her eyes look weird, or are they uneven by default? (her left one is too high)

I didn't mess with the eye or hair positioning (just some recolors on those), but I don't see any uneven-ness. Her head is slightly tilted so maybe that's it? I don't know. They look even to me.

author=chana
In any case, she's really beautiful, great work.

Thanks! My wife has been begging me to name a character after her, so I went with this one (different hair color, but I think it actually kind of looks like her).
The more I look at it the more I feel that what I'm talking about is an optical illusion: the hair length on the right side of her face doesn't span over the eye, making it look higher than it actually is.
It's just me then :P
Ah, full frontals are so hard to get right. Especially when flipped... errors galore! >< Guess I have to fix that as well, since I resized Laine's head. This is her first expression/bust set. I only have a total of 6 different expressions at the moment.

I dread the 'flip' ><.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Finished Emile's flats and I have his emotions in his SAI file :3

I still have six more technically after this and Emile's special portraits. Hooo boy...
My Demo is out! make sure yall check it out. (keep in mind its just a demo and is being redone from start to finish with new sprites, tilesets, etc) Hit me up for some feedback yall
author=Avee
author=tpasmall

what did you use to make this faceset? I need to make some and i suck at drawing
author=WreckShoptimus
what did you use to make this faceset? I need to make some and i suck at drawing

I used Celianna's Faceset Generator. It is a .psd file where you mix and match layers and can edit them in photoshop. I found it works pretty good for making female faces, but the male faces I can never get right.

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=33443
This but I'm getting lazy :(
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Sairen you androgynous bastard you.

Currently working on Blood Rose. I was doing chores and thinking about the plot and how much is missed because Rosalin is the party leader (majority of Emile's motivations are simply skipped because there wasn't time in the way Rosalin's route runs- plus you only ever see scenes where either Gabby or Rosalin are present). So I decided to do new game+ and cover these points in a "Brethren" route. Brethren has a different introduction and a different end game sequence. More or less, the original Blood Rose route is the girls, and the Brethren route is the boys. Brethren will also be 'hard' mode, which is why I've decided to let your item inventory be carried over, but I haven't decided on actor data. It's probably a 'no'.

The reason Brethren isn't covered initially is because of the plot- I want the player to know certain things before Brethren is unlocked.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I really like the idea of a new game+ mode where you play through the game as someone else. Especially if the story is different.
Editing a bunch of BenBen tiles so they match more with VX/Ace and Lunarea/Celianna/Ayene/Ying/etc. tiles.

Hopefully with these edits, they'll be a little bit less jarring next to tiles made for VX!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Is the only difference that you blurred it? It took me a minute to figure out that anything at all was changed. But I'm guessing that when you intermix the two sets tiles together it's a lot more noticable.

Just make sure the shadows are either still all one color (so you can set that color as semitransparent when you import them), or are made semitransparent in photoshop.
Yeeeeah, it's not... yeah it kinda looks like I just blurred it, but I'm actually doing it pixel by pixel. OTL

And yup, way ahead of you! I only put it on an orange background so the shadow was easier to see while working on it in photoshop. B)
I always save everything with a transparent background anyway, because ah-hahahahaha if I was actually working on a colour background I'd inevitably forget and mess it up and and and OTL
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
emmych I love you

I'm working on Edifice's battles. Nothing much else to say on my part.
On this stupid arwing:

Mainly just mapping. I have a few problems with the DBS, but I'll be picking through it.

Finished the Mayor's Office part of City Hall on to the Water Works and Library.