WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

hehe a chainsaw!? that's the first time I've heard of someone using a chainsaw ...well in an rpg, but weapon choices are never limited. Basically what i think is best to do is probably doodle in a book, or take a look at some fighting arcade game character poses, then it will catch on after a while then experiment but who am i kidding, i'm no pro myself :P

I still have no clue how tonfa blades are used....well Bladed tonfas in this case..

also, in Miracles of Ether, i don't have any magicians, and in the sequel i have a coder instead of a magician.
A stupid bitch of a fairy boss who refuses to die for some strange reason. She hasn't got death protection that I can find, and her HP isn't that high, yet my characters can't seem to kill her off.
Ugh.
>.<;

EDIT: She had death protection... >.<;
author=AquaXranoX
hehe a chainsaw!? that's the first time I've heard of someone using a chainsaw ...well in an rpg, but weapon choices are never limited. Basically what i think is best to do is probably doodle in a book, or take a look at some fighting arcade game character poses, then it will catch on after a while then experiment but who am i kidding, i'm no pro myself :P

I still have no clue how tonfa blades are used....well Bladed tonfas in this case..

also, in Miracles of Ether, i don't have any magicians, and in the sequel i have a coder instead of a magician.

Quick trivia, Final Fantasy Legend (1989) has chainsaws, and Soul Calibur's Talim uses bladed tonfas.
More quick chainsaw trivia: Sora from kingdom hearts was originally going to wield a chainsaw.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Gourd_Clae
More quick chainsaw trivia: Sora from kingdom hearts was originally going to wield a chainsaw.

what

WHAT
author=Avee
Quick trivia, Final Fantasy Legend (1989) has chainsaws, and Soul Calibur's Talim uses bladed tonfas.

And the Saw is literally the BEST WEAPON in SaGa 1/FFL because it bypasses Death immunity~ <3

Been slaving away at the database because I seem not to want to move on till I've got EVERYTHING done in it and then I can just not worry about it while I'm mapping/storying. I've got four more characters to do stats for, as well as finishing up the stats for armor/helmets. After that, it's doing a full set of monsters, then adjusting them 11 times for all the sets I need for that, then skills... Too bad I'm going home this weekend or else I'd work on it there. =P

Oh, and cleaning up the intro. Because it's still too messy for my tastes. ><
I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of chainsaw weapons in the Metal Max games.
Krusche from the RPG Ar tonelico wields a chainsaw as well.
It has the unique weapon sortiment at the stores and all.

I'm pretty sure there's more unusual weaponry than chainsaws in games.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Sanctuary, An non playable game. Watch it or die trying.....

Around 40 main characters throughout the story you watch, not control.
Not many will survive the story....lol omg a character dies each episode.

L O S T.
Just got Grace's Diary to work on iPad!

Will redesign the VN engine and release it as an open source Unity asset. But my code probably suck so bad that nobody really use it :P
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
LockeZ: he was also anthro, for the record. Chainsaw weilding anthro boy.

author=SorceressKyrsty
LockeZ: he was also anthro, for the record. Chainsaw weilding anthro boy.

On topic:
I'm saving up my money to buy ACE and then I'll continue working on my game.
Preferrably through RMN.
Puddor
Apparently I don't have anything better to do with my time than adding a new part to CC's intro.

With fighting.
Still writing on the last chapters of Numina. I guess this will take a little longer than expected, but it's fun :3
Puddor
Finished blocking out something for CC. Someday this game will actually be done to not perfection but at least satisfaction. I just feel as though there's a lot I can fairly easily do and fix in regards to the plot, and I don't want people turned off because of the lengthy intro.

I'm also considering cutting the aeroplane sequence. It feels tacked on and poorly made and causes some issues with materia and equipment. Then again, I still like the idea of Levi being a badass on his own. Maybe I should just remake the entire sequence on a different set of maps and change the teleports, haha. ^^;

also someone map my cities
Back to the boring part of this abilities: Copy/pasting/editing 1802 times for all characters to make the abilities work, then copy/paste/edit 1802 more times to remove the effect after battle. So much fun...except it's so goddamn boring! I just wanna work on the story at this point, but can't because doing things that'll be used throughout the entire game and doing this stuff later would be so cumbersome. Then after that, a few more abilities to code in, then I get to copy/paste/edit about 500 monster group pages with new stuff! Sounds like a fun time right!? ;_;

Also, trying to find help with mapping and spriting, but no luck. I have the worst luck when it comes to that ;_;
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=SorceressKyrsty
I'm also considering cutting the aeroplane sequence. It feels tacked on and poorly made and causes some issues with materia and equipment. Then again, I still like the idea of Levi being a badass on his own. Maybe I should just remake the entire sequence on a different set of maps and change the teleports, haha. ^^;

also someone map my cities

Heh, I can help with your cities, Kyrsty, if you want. I can't do all of them but I can do some of them.

I don't remember anything particularly awful about the airplane sequence, except that it didn't make a lot of sense to be shooting guns and using lightning materia on an airplane, or even to be allowed to carry them on board.
author=Xenomic
Also, trying to find help with mapping and spriting, but no luck. I have the worst luck when it comes to that ;_;

What do you mean? Tutorials, or just someone to help you edit sprites or something?
Help me edit sprites and make the original sprites. It's actually not for that many things (I know how time consuming spriting can be though, considering I USED to do it before I got too frustrated and quit on it. Much like how I did with drawing...). I honestly cannot do good sprites and don't have the time nor patience for it anymore (this game and its coding alone is taking up most of my time as it is...), so finding someone who can do the spriting for me would be of so much help, especially since I hate having some OCs not having their actual sprites yet...
I see, well I'm not such a massive spriter (but rather a good sprite editor / frankenspriter). My mapping is pretty good too (to what people have told me) are you looking for map creators, or just mappers in general?

---

Editing more visual based stuff for Sealed Link. I also recently finished event sequencing my characters voices, so when they get hit, they make sounds. Or when they enter battle, ect. It was... a grueling task, but its done now. Now to work on tutorials, and finally get to work on the main core of my game.