WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

People who can make maps for me. Mapping is my most hated part of this thing, and well...considering I'm doing a LOT of database work (as much as I'd hate to right now, it needs done because there's a lot that needs done obviously from my other post lol...), I can't do the mapping and having someone to do that would totally speed things up for me (the current beta I'm working on is meant to be the BIGGEST and longest of the 8 betas...).
Trying to event but...man I need to stop falling asleep randomly.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I'm working on trying to think of a way to make crazegames make themselves
Designing the final battle. I'm so so so so so so close.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Craze
I'm working on trying to think of a way to make crazegames make themselves

Franchising's always an option :>
With the new Keyboard and Mouse input .dll Cherry made for 2k3, I'm beginning to event an encounter system like 13-2's.

In my project, enemies have a high chance of always see you. Whether they're facing you or not. so I decided to find a way that the player could earn pre emptive strikes still. I iz calling it, "The Essence Catch" system. Which involves a player pressing a key to access a "battle stance mode" which enables you to "link your essence with the enemies" in an attempt to draw them into combat and have the chance to hit the enemy before it hits you. Using this method, you also gain points which go toward my Skill Grid system too. That's not to say you have to do this every time, but you miss out on a chance to get points.

This mode has a time limit to it, and replenishes over time, or by force using items. Though the recharge time by foot is rather fast. Items are just in case you travel long distances in it. This same mode is also used on the general maps to make the player progress through certain areas. I.E using Essence Capture Mode on an ancient statue to reveal a previously blocked way.

/deepbreath. So far so good.
That....that's a lot right there. Sounds complicated...good luck kinking out all of the bugs that might come with it! @_@
Still working on Sex Trigger,er...I mean Peanut Snickers, ER, I mean...!!!

Ah, forget it. Let's just say, I'm still working on Project B without going into Project C. Yeah. :D
Rethinking demo lengths so I can actually make a competition deadline, due to unexpected fabulous vacations occurring. OTL

HOPEFULLY I CAN DO IT AUUUUGHHH
(also this is for CUSTOM GAME SYSTEM~, not Origin, so anyone who reads this and happens to follow my dinky little project and goes "oh hey so we finally get to see some genitals": NOPE, NOPE YOU DO NOT)
I kinda want to go Wild Arms in terms of encounters. But alas, I need to stop changing plans and do it in future projects instead :S
Random NPC generator script based >>>

I did it. In 5 hours. It is not perfect, but I lack the time to continue. The coding is quite extensive, but in the end it was worth it.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Finally got this stupid archway done, now to figure out how to make it look not-flat against the black road.

oof.

that being said, Grain Extract is an amazing mode to use for textures, so I updated both my maps with roads from secret gam to include an ashphalt texture <3
Finished the first "dungeon" (if it can be termed that) and the cutscenes that follow it. At this point my two plucky heroes are ready to take their first steps into the main plotline.

Next on the to-do list? Some minor colour edits on a few of the tilesets (so that they're not quite so garish), some enemy diversification, and finishing a forest area that's located just before the first town.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
@ShortStar- That's awesome man, I love the possibilities with it in a sand-box open type game. Well done. :)

I've just added in a new scene in the intro for Infection, makes everything flow better and I got rid of the small exposition text that was just plain laziness.
I'm proud of it, feels nice to be productive and fix things in the beginning of the game to your liking/acceptance.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Making some icons :)
Coming close to blowing up because I nearly lost my entire 2k3 project due to the map tree error. Recovering the map names, redoing ALL the areas aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand trying to put them into the right Child / Mother header maps.

Yay.
Good ol' spinning collectible item icons D:

iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Trying to finish a project to submit. All I'm missing is the "Intro", "Ending" and "Credits". And I can't think of anything...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Essenceblade
Coming close to blowing up because I nearly lost my entire 2k3 project due to the map tree error. Recovering the map names, redoing ALL the areas aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand trying to put them into the right Child / Mother header maps.

Y'all know what I'm going to say.

NEWBLOCKER I LIKE YOUR PIXELS
author=Craze
Essenceblade
Y'all know what I'm going to say.

Should've gone to use Ace?

Funny, because now that I've received this error about 4 times, I'm prompted to just scrap 2k3 and move to XVa. I mean, I have it. I like it. All I need to really do is learn Parallax Mapping, and get to grips with the pleasures of alpha channels / fresher graphics as well as just the engines interface. I'm actually looking forward to editing a few tiles so I can carry on my floating world idea.