WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
After being in a frustrating creative slump, I finally got an idea for a little side-project to work on, and started making teh grafficks.

PS in this game, you are playing as the slime, and the monsters below him are your friendly NPC's/allies.
author=Gretgor
IamDavej: I have to say your plot is somewhat confusing to me, I'm so sorry. What would the industry, or the government, have to gain by shutting industries down and reaching an 100% unemployment rate? And how exactly would that lead to slavery? These things need to be clarified for the plot to be consistent.

As for the government using tax money to support non working men... that's true since feudal ages (royal families were full of rich parasites). It'd be better if you specified what non working men you're talking about, so we don't get confused.

I have to say, though, that you seem to be using some very interesting puzzle mechanics in your game, judging by your video! :)

Keep it up, but try to clarify the plot a bit more.

Here is a new and better(?) one.

The new government uses tax money to support the unemployed.
The industry should shut down for a clean environment.
No energy production is needed. 100% unemployment is their goal.
With no factories and no workers, there would be no emission at all.

The new world is beginning to form. What could be their ultimate goal?
A war is at hand as some tries to bring the government's plan down.
Will they succeed or will humanity just watch as the world as we know it cease to exist?
Will there be a new world without humans where the environment can thrive?

One person can stop this. You are that person, the chosen one.
Will you do it?

You must decide what to do...
The decisions you make will affect how the War begins and who will benefit from it.

Will you go back to change what have happened?

You change things in the Pre War time..
..they will affect the future....

Will you be able to stop the War.. ..or do war never change?
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
@IamDavej: I get it, then. The intentions behind the government's decisions are unknown, and part of the story will be about figuring it all out. Given that the game video itself looks promising enough, I think this will be pretty decent. Keep it up :)
I'm taking a shot at designing a simple battle UI.

The portrait on the bottom changes depending on who is selecting their action. Other than that, it should all be pretty self-explanatory.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=SgtMettool
I'm taking a shot at designing a simple battle UI.

The portrait on the bottom changes depending on who is selecting their action. Other than that, it should all be pretty self-explanatory.

The slimes are back.
I've been messing around with portraits. I added a blinking effect too them and official RPG2k3 keeps surprising me. In Tsukuru you could only get them to blink before the message box appears but with a little work I managed to get them to blink during the message.
author=Sated
What's going on in the middle of the trees? It looks really weird, that random square of green in the middle.

I was trying to go for a sense of depth, but I guess it didn't work out too well. I'll revisit it.
Ratty524
Doing a test of the tileset I made for my side-project.
I just realized MV's fullscreen blurs the shit out of everything. Like why?

(Hidden because huge)
it's because of the interpolation when resizing. Also you really should not be manually upscaling tiles. use the tile size changer plugin (and esby's cool menu edit for lower resolutions possibly? idk)
also there's somewhere a plugin (and an edit to the main html file) that changes the render mode from bilinear filtering to... something else
Thanks for reminding me about that.
I was working on transferring the English translation into my game for the last few weeks. And then testing and more testing and... argh! x_x
I even translated the damn booklet ;____;
Now it's a full version. I'm done! °A°

And now I'm working on some polymer clay figures xD
*needs a break from game dev*
Ratty524
author=JosephSeraph
it's because of the interpolation when resizing. Also you really should not be manually upscaling tiles. use the tile size changer plugin (and esby's cool menu edit for lower resolutions possibly? idk)
also there's somewhere a plugin (and an edit to the main html file) that changes the render mode from bilinear filtering to... something else

Why did I not know of this sooner? This makes my life easier.

Thanks!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
My vaporwave jRPG is coming along nicely. It kinda sucks that I have to convert mp3 files to .ogg AND .m4a, though.

Also, I changed the game font to Times New Roman. T R U E A E S T H E T I C S
Ratty524
author=Yellow Magic
My vaporwave jRPG is coming along nicely. It kinda sucks that I have to convert mp3 files to .ogg AND .m4a, though.

Also, I changed the game font to Times New Roman. T R U E A E S T H E T I C S

That's the thing that kind of sucks about MV, yep. I don't even have any libraries to support .m4a anywho, so I have to download shit. >_>
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
That's beautiful, Sated. like god damn
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
Sated, I really like those maps you're making, they show that the RTP has a lot of potential. Given that you're making such a large scenery, I'm assuming your game will feature an open world instead of an overworld?