WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

I think it looks fine by me...but I think you might lower the resolution if it suits you the game that your choice.
@TehGuy Yeah it is :D
Well... it will.... As soon as I get all the techniques done xD
A couple of battlers I made recently:

@Rebezion: That's a cool style you made there O:
Love the coloring and that bird :D

@SgtMettool: They are fancy :D
I'm curious what attacks they will have. xD
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wanted to make a hanging crane enemy but couldn't quite figure out how the hell it would actually attack you without the animation looking idiotic. Ended up sticking a gun on it instead of a crane hook. Will probably make an actual crane enemy later.

lol lockeZ i imagine the recoil making the crane guy start swinging.

makes it harder to hit?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
nah it starts swinging when the sharks boop it
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
@Mettool: The robot camera with the two frowny-faced shields is my favorite.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
I can finally start doing Google Play things after finding out there was an entire class I could extend that managed all the damn connectivity stuff that the official tutorial would rather you do manually. The kicker is that this class is freakin included with the example code so I ended up wasting a few hours on that.

But now it works and it actually queries me for my Google info so it can log me in and start gaining me them achieves, man. Can't wait to begin hating this real quick and continually doing so until I figure it out again because of some dude's post from 2012

EDIT: apparently not.. getting achievements to work was one of the most painless things ever

EDIT 2:

Many days of work have lead up to this point

I like how its default is purple or it decided purple was gonna be its background color, 'cause it fits.

Now it's time to get back to my crappy SMBX level creation and then back to making FoD now that all this horrid crap is right out of the way
Large image in spoiler tag.

Full body-shot of Tristian. She's around 6ft tall.

I rarely do my own art because I'm never happy with the way it turns out, but I figured it will benefit me in the long run for future projects.
Ratty524
Got the itch to start a new project that is meant to be even lower in scope than my others and not in rpg maker, so I can finally learn how to make basic gams.

I got a bat and ball moving thanks to some premade behaviors in Stencyl + some tweaking. This was more stressful than it should have been because the initial project I started wouldn't run in testplay for whatever reason, so I had to restart.

Now to mak gam out of it...
Craze
give multiple bats and put them on various sides of the arena. arrow keys move all of them at once. throw in multiple balls the longer the player survives.
This happens when you edit old alpha zones... A little rework.

Ratty524
Rebezion have I told you that your work on pixel art backgrounds are amazing?

author=Craze
give multiple bats and put them on various sides of the arena. arrow keys move all of them at once. throw in multiple balls the longer the player survives.
imo I think I'd be way better off if I wasn't that ambitious for this project. xD
nice stufff ratty youu can do et!
Craze
how is that ambitious.

rebezion did such a good job on his rework that i feel shameful sharing some of my recent pixeling

The Mousie King, He of the Pustulant Sores
I like the mouse. The staff is really cool and design is good. True technique could be improved a little :-) but people are learning new things whole life.
AceOfAces
Engineering to infinity!
I've been working on improving the backup module of Immortal Sins' launcher (named Northbridge), so it only creates when needed, rather than every time the game closes. I have trouble setting up the cloud sync system however.

On the game, I'm planting people on the maps :-).
Ratty524
*spends time creating a font for his stencyl game*

*imports font with seemingly no problem*

*errors happen*

*missing files are replaced*

*tests game to see all of the text jumbled up into mess*

*feels like breaking down into tears out of frustration*

... I need to get some sleep. I'll figure this shit out tomorrow. -.-

At least I managed to fit in an icon for Pokemon RMN today alongside this.