WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Just made an updating minimap (top right), now moving on to fixing hitboxes and aesthetic stuff :)

author=Ramshackin
@SgtMettool - looks pretty good!

Thanks! I made a second one this afternoon. They're running in-engine but I'm not sure at the moment if this will become an actual game.

Dream sequences and drug dealing system.
Damn, I only puttered around with Luna Engine, and there is no way I'd be able to make something that nice. ;_;
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Just made the transition of when you're given control of Robertas pet cat, Sigil.

I'm still fighting with the idea of using custom graphics or not.
So I'm currently stuck designing a boss. And having problem with said boss:

Nirai Kanai: Removes all buffs from the party and prevents buffs from being applied. Used as first action of the battle.
Spirit World Demise: Inflicts unblockable damage to the party equal to character's current MP x5.
Ninth Reincarnation: Grants Absorb Damage: 10% and Return Damage: 20% for X turns.
Senji Ryakketsu: Reverses physical/magical resistances. Nullifies one while being weak to the other.
Cosmic Liner: Inflicts 3000 Mystic-elemental damage to one.
Time Stop: Inflicts minor Mystic-elemental damage and Time Stop: 15 turns to one.

Reacts to specific commands. If a character uses a command 5 times, then that command is Sealed for X turns.

That's what I have so far. What's not here are Night (Inflicts Sleep to all enemies and allies who are not immune to Sleep) and White Wind (Restores HP to all allies equal to caster's current HP. If current HP is greater than 9999, heals 9999 instead). White Wind isn't going to come back in this fight, but Night will. The thing about Akyuu is I'm trying to make her super defensive, using defensive skills to deal with the party (such as what Ninth Reincarnation does), but I'm having problems coming up with GOOD defensive skills. In addition, Akyuu's native ability is "The ability to remember what she's seen once", which is what the gimmick is trying to allude to. However, I'm not sure how I'd go about doing it that way (I mean, if a character used Items once, she'd know all about it from that point onwards, so if that same character used it again, she'd do some sort of counter to it or something). I dunno, anyone got any good ideas on how to deal with this fight? It's one of the few bosses that's got me completely stumped, and I need to get her done before I can move onto the next boss that needs looked at. >_<
author=Aegix_Drakan
Damn, I only puttered around with Luna Engine, and there is no way I'd be able to make something that nice. ;_;

I think a lot of people get intimidated by Luna Engine, but it's nowhere near as complicated as some people claim it is. 90% of it is just changing numbers around.

I hope they finish Luna Engine MV soon because that'll be the moment I start using MV again.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
if only there were some way to edit windows otherwise

mv has a whole host of other problems atm but thankfully nessy & co have worked hard to iron out what they can. i'm still in pain over the handling of plugins though. i like messing around in mv but there's no way i can take it seriously like i can ace
*shifty eyes*

Legion Saga MV

*shifty eyes*
I'm trying to figure out just how encounters work in 2K3. Like...map encounters are normally set to 80, and I have an accessory that sets it to 0, but I've seen players STILL get random encounters (rarely) with it on and it bugs me. In addition, since it's done via coding, I HAVE to set the encounter back to 80 if none of the conditions are met, meaning that smaller dungeons that would use like...40 or something suffer from having much higher encounter rates than they should. Arrrgh! Can anyone explain the quirkiness of the encounter rates??
School is back to putting me in the iron maiden, on the rack, in the thumbscrews, though a vast metaphor for various forms of torture, etc.

As such, I have had basically zero time to work on anything. x_x

That said, I DID just replace some future-unlocked mods/skills in Mayhem Maiden that I wasn't satisfied with. I took some silly ones that counter-intuit what a character is about and focused on stuff that either makes life easier or helps you a bit if you're playing the character well.
Learning the ropes of pixel art.
Tohou project above looks nice.

I am working on forest a bit. Adding leaf here and there.

author=Sated
author=Xenomic
I'm trying to figure out just how encounters work in 2K3. Like...map encounters are normally set to 80, and I have an accessory that sets it to 0, but I've seen players STILL get random encounters (rarely) with it on and it bugs me. In addition, since it's done via coding, I HAVE to set the encounter back to 80 if none of the conditions are met, meaning that smaller dungeons that would use like...40 or something suffer from having much higher encounter rates than they should. Arrrgh! Can anyone explain the quirkiness of the encounter rates??
Just don't use default encounters. They're trash.

Oh yeah, I use that already (10 steps minimum before it allows random encounters to happen again). I never tried setting random encounters via that event because of how many maps I have and how many groups there are. x_x;
Hey!
I've been working on this one for over a month now, and I think I'll have a demo soon. We finished the battle hud today, after a month struggling to find the perfect plugin that would fit our needs.

Wow what unique characters. Looks like a very interesting game!
Thank you! The story is a bit weird, yes! I specially love this little Alpaca.

@Rebezion
Thank you! We're pretty excited here to launch this demo. We're not rpgmaker experts and our mapping isn't so good, but we're working on it. ;)
Also, saw one of your vids for the game, and your sliding animation looks pretty cool!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
nana, if you feel like you're struggling with basic stuff (script edits or mapping or whatever), i highly suggest working on a small "classic" rpg. even if you never release it, you can learn a lot by forcing yourself to fit into the mold at least once. your art and style look good, but i've seen too many nifty-looking games that are just boring button-mashing battles and walking through corridors.

that's not a judgment on you, since i know literally nothing about your team other than your screenshot is cool, but if you are worried about your gam mak prowess there really is nothing better than just doing a simple default-assets game. you can't break out and do something truly extraordinary until you know how to do the ordinary, right?