WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

@Cirrocumulus-Cloud thats nice drawing O_O !

-I updated website for my proejct and because I have new logo there ( http://nightkeep.rpg2heaven.com ) I decided I will add same logo for title screen just in pixelart, So I deleted old one.

However with this I had to change contrasts of colors and green forest is now purple :D But I think I can go away with this. I needed to separate foreground tree somehow well and this did the trick. Hopefully I wont have to change it... Maybe Just a little (?), anyway I think Green and purple works.

author=Rebezion

-I updated website for my proejct and because I have new logo there ( http://nightkeep.rpg2heaven.com ) I decided I will add same logo for title screen just in pixelart, So I deleted old one.

However with this I had to change contrasts of colors and green forest is now purple :D But I think I can go away with this. I needed to separate foreground tree somehow well and this did the trick. Hopefully I wont have to change it... Maybe Just a little (?), anyway I think Green and purple works.

Thank you! But I abandoned the idea of the game that he would be a part of for the time being due to it turning into this massive abomination of a storyline. It influenced a different idea that I had though, which seems much more do-able and, in my opinion, has a cooler and more tight-knit plot, too.

I really like that intro screen! The birds in the background are adorable, the logo is easy to read and looks cool! (I'd probably change the colour just a bit and make it slightly more satured so it pops more, but that's just me.)
Currently working on the design and sprites for the main character of my new project.
Still need to add a lot of detail to his robe in the sprite and, you know, actually finish the portrait of him, heh.
All of this was done by me. The poses, the groundwork for the sprite, the shading etc.
I might change the legs of the sprite a bit so it looks less like he's trying to pretend to be a frog.
Unsure how to give depth to his robe, though. Some opinions would be nice!
Exhausting, but I love him already.
Hello! Currently working on my (hopefully) first completed game. It's about an adventurer searching for her kidnapped cats. Currently struggling in mapping but shift mapping articles on the web kind of help. Also, working on the story as I need to redefine the plotpoints and make each scene have a conflict of sorts?

Hello everyone.

I'm working on my first RGM Maker game.

It's obviously taking hours of my life but has been well worth it.

I live in the UAE (Dubai) and so was offered to display at the Abu Dhabi Games Con which is fun so we will see how that goes.

The game uses a lot of RTP and free graphics right now, but I'm considering re-spriting everything once November is out of the way.

This is my first shot at RPG Maker other than a short game on FEZ for fun, and so hopefully people will just enjoy it and I can move on to bigger and better things.

Should have a Demo in November and am awaiting my game page to be approved on rpgmaker.net :)
author=Rebezion

This is beautiful! It looks amazing, I love it!
I'm working on a project that once again is based on the Monster World franchise, but its something different. For years now, there has been lots of fan art, polls, and other media of Wayforward's Shantae and Asha from Monster World IV in a crossover experience. So, I got the idea to create one;that is a game this time. The project serves as both a sequel to Monster World IV and a new adventure that continues after the original Shantae.

In the process of the development, I've learned a lot of new skills and ways to handle things and this will significantly help improve Monster World Legends in every possible way. If you read the most recent blog of the project, there was a hint of it in development. Here are five sample screenshots of what's being done so far.

Currently on wrapping up dialogue for final event in 2nd to last dungeon of the game, then got final dungeon to do!!! Gotta map it, event it, and then do the dialogue, and that's it for the game! Well, main story anyways. I still have the ending to do, but not sure how to do credits. How do you guys do credits??

Once I get all of the dialogue and eventing done, then going to have to go back and put in all the treasure chests, test enemies and bosses, and events, and that should be that! Won't it be nice to finish a 10-11 year old game for once!? T-T
Made a new chipset and a bridge. The bridge surprisingly worked on the first playtest, AND under the tileset. Still could use some polish though. Cherry's 1.12 patch is life, it is good.
Beginning to make the same game for the third time. First made it on XP, I can't remember what happened but I gave up, for some reason. I then did it again on VX Ace, but I didn't like how things were going near the end and called a complete stop to it. Found 2k3 really cheap on steam, so I'm giving it yet another attempt.
Just getting back into the scene, it's been years. I have been planning on making a game completely hand drawn, about a group of musical misfits who form a band and take on the world. Drawing inspiration from Earthbound, Scott Pilgrim, and my own experiences in the music scene. With enough charm and creativity I think it could be a worthwhile project. I've been drawing maps and characters but I can't decide if I should use MV or VX Ace.
Hello!
I'm working on a game in MV, Histories of Adaminna, with my brother. It will be a Fantasy RPG that tells the story of a young Magic-user(called a Magus), Azriel Iduna, who, after finishing his studies as an apprentice to an Elder Magus, leaves his hometown for the capital of Asran, to aid his country.

(Below each visual is it's description.)

A visual of the main's home in the town of Aganhim.

A visual of another home in Aganhim.

A visual of the area just outside of Aganhim.
Working on that final boss event dialogue!! Almost there...but man, setting everything in motion is still hard even after 10 years of working on this game lol...almost 11 now...what will I do with my free time of not making vidja games though!?!

I wonder though, if I were to make another game, if anyone would be willing to work alongside me on it? I had plans on that 2nd game of mine, but without anyone to help with spriting or possible other things, doubt I can get far at all...T-T
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Don't worry! Finishing the final boss only makes you about halfway done with actually making the game.
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOxf8Btodz2Bt3oDm/giphy.gif

I'm experimenting working with particles instead of the traditional (for me) sprites and pictures. It turns out I can make much cooler stuff like that and it opens my mind a lot more. Wish I had thought of that before!

Edit: only Vegeta's (and Goku's) aura and his Ki barrage attack are particles.
author=LockeZ
Don't worry! Finishing the final boss only makes you about halfway done with actually making the game.
That's something I'm beginning to see, with getting various reactions to playthroughs of my demo and incorporating the feedback, both verbal and non-verbal, into what I've made so far.

Had a non-gamer sit down with it the other day, which showed me a few things I'd need to consider that I hadn't done previously, in terms of design and balance. Thank goodness RPG Maker is such a flexible engine, and so readily expandable with plugins (I use MV).

Been working on the shop interface. WIP, obviously (and fake numbers next to the item names).
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Desperation of a New Era is still alive.

But, I'm on MV alot. Forsaken Journey, another potential game, but, depends on the submission, need one more screenshot, don't think I can concept art for the characters, not that great.

It may have sexual references in it, dramatically, even if immature in a way. It's easy to do a tower like game, though dimensional world as such.

There was nudity, but nah, not so close, the sexual tension between Noel and Vashima doesn't get very far for now. Just saying.

I supposedly removed some naughty char bits :p with some characters, but hopefully, one more safe screenshot for submission i think, that's all.

Don't go on the internet that much.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Currently working on an update for my IGMC entry and hoping I can have the entire thing finished in 2 months time.

Looking at what other people are making is also interesting. Keep up the good work ya all.