WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

I finally found out how to adjust Unity's UI in a way that doesn't move around all elements with changing screen size. >.>
Now I can finally make my journal! /°O°/
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
why are you writing a journal inside of unity's game

ignore me
I'm working on Early Access for my newest, biggest game. It's massive, giant game wit

http://store.steampowered.com/app/770370/Adventures_of_Dragon/
I'm actually working on Ancient Zero which is my game now i've been trying some different things and also downloading music from anime to Youtube and i can get some ideas from each Anime that i watch too to make a perfect mecha game
@Craze It's the player's journal. :D
It will just store all notes you can find. :3

Edit: Damn. Now I get it. >__>
xD
I'm pulling my hair out trying to track down the last few bugs NeverSilent found in the next demo/beta for Mayhem Maiden and remember which ones I've fixed and which ones I haven't, as well as HOW I'm even going to fix them.

Taking a nearly 6 month break due to srs bsnss game dev at an indie studio between when the bugs were reported and when I'm fixing them has not been helpful. XD

I think the biggest thing I need to fix that's left is one major mechanic of battles in the 4th dungeon and I think maybe I've got them all, minus maybe one or two small things I forgot. @_@ THEN, I can make this puppy public finally and get broad feedback for the halfway point of development.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Hey, I'm already super glad to hear you've gone back to working on Mayhem Maiden in the first place. I was starting to get worried...
But if there's anything I can help with or you need to discuss details of the old bug reports I sent you, let me know any time. I can't wait for the demo to finally come out after all this time.
I put out my patch for Crescent Eve, and someone at Siliconera recently wrote about the game, so that's giving me a huge boost of confidence to keep going.

Now for the task of putting all the new demo content into the main build. (I kept them separate, as a lot of the database has been restructured)
author=NeverSilent
Hey, I'm already super glad to hear you've gone back to working on Mayhem Maiden in the first place. I was starting to get worried...
But if there's anything I can help with or you need to discuss details of the old bug reports I sent you, let me know any time. I can't wait for the demo to finally come out after all this time.

I went through all the bug report PMs already and Squashed all the bugs that are squashable. It's mostly the HP bars for non-visible/non-spawned showing when targeting all enemies bug that I can't do anything about.

All that's left is trying to re-work the damn Glaciawisps and their re-freeze mechanic that's giving me issues, as I'm not sure what the best way to handle it is. My initial tests either bugger up the end-of-turn combat cleanup, or it makes things too easy or not clearer at all. XD

And then I blink and ask myself "why am I testing Cursed Crown all of the sudden and implementing a way to boost magical damage? I'm pretty sure I had Mayhem Maiden open a minute ago..." Incidentally, THAT's going super well, even if it makes things a little bit easier. XD
author=SgtMettool
I put out my patch for Crescent Eve, and someone at Siliconera recently wrote about the game, so that's giving me a huge boost of confidence to keep going.

Now for the task of putting all the new demo content into the main build. (I kept them separate, as a lot of the database has been restructured)

Oh true? Link, would love to read.

Im working on my next game Shooty and the Catfish. I haven't made a page for it here yet since I want to be able to have a sizeable amount of content to show when I do but I am hoping to get a demo out 1st quarter next year. Currently working on getting the item based combat working.

You can follow the games progress here: https://shootycatfishgame.tumblr.com/
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=SgtMettool

That's actually what I'm working on right now. I'm kinda annoyed at myself for letting so many tweaks creep into the demo, but I'm happy with the end result.

Super jealous of the Siliconera article. Maybe it's time to branch out to itch.io.
...I...Think I've fixed everything I was supposed to fix for the next Beta, but I'm worried that I might have forgotten something...

...Welp, going to do one more run of the game just in case and upload it probably just after christmas weekend.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Aegix_Drakan
...I...Think I've fixed everything I was supposed to fix for the next Beta, but I'm worried that I might have forgotten something...

...Welp, going to do one more run of the game just in case and upload it probably just after christmas weekend.

I can also do another test run of the next version once you've published it, if that would help.

You know, I'm probably going to do another playthrough anyway, regardless of whether you want me to or not.
Currently working on re-imagining parts of Monster World 4. I love the original so much, but I thought that the castle was a bit small. Lately, I've been looking at pictures or areas around the world, getting inspiration from areas such as throne rooms, dining halls, bath houses, and other locations. The result ended up with this...

It's called Stained Red. It's kind of personal and dark but its helping me get out a lot of stuff I've kept bottled up for a while. I dunno if I will publish it, i'ts just mostly something to help me get used to the mechanics ans get a lot of inner demons out.
Thinking of continuing a silly MV project I made for the MV Olympics ages ago titled 'Cookie Cutter Heroes', where a motley crew of 20-somethings try to stop a choc-chip cookie loving orc from turning everyone into his personal munchies. While most, if not all my previous projects have been pretty serious, doing something small and daft would be a nice foray into finally using MV as an engine. Besides, the super deformed chibis suit a comedic game quite well.

And because Yanfly (bless him, also happens to be a complete pro at Granblue) has made so many plug-ins, all I need to do is choose an interesting mechanic and build the game, story and characters around it.

Just waiting on final dungeon to be mapped to do the eventing for it, and that's it! I already got the final cutscene event made, and have to do final dungeon cutscenes. Still got treasures to put in as well as bosses and updating some enemies, but almost there!!!

I'm not sure how to do the credits sequence though. I'm thinking of just doing a cutscene with the credits appearing at some points during the scenes or near the end of them. You'd think there wouldn't be much to put in the credits, but I want to make sure to credit everyone that's helped on this project, including those that I borrowed stuff from such as Square and music composers and the like. Those that I can remember anyways...

Also, this is such a boring The End screen lol. Just using default 2k3 transparent box in the middle of the screen with THE END in it. Mayhaps someone would be interested in doing a THE END screen for this game to wrap things up??
Finally found out how to automatically split text into pages in Unity (the engine! ;P ) Which means I will now have a fully functional journal in my game that looks like a book! <3
So much work, for so little outcome...
Well... I have to set up the code for all of this still. xD