WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
I think 2-3 hours is a decent length. Remember to create a project page for your game if you haven't already!
As my game Port Traventor is finally ready, there's some space for new ideas.

Good news! I got the game working.
Changed it's name to 'The Seekers' and moved away from stock graphics and music.
It's in beta, meaning it lacks unneeded NPCs and side-quests, but the main story should be fully playable.

You can find it on itch.io until I get a page here:
The Seekers by NihonViolett
Thank you!
Gretgor
I think I did the last piece of "heavy lifting" I had to do as far as graphics go for my jam game. Expect a project page soon.
I'm working on my B-2 game Basuphana-2

I am currently trying to get the page up for the demo,

is pending..
Working on some weapons for visual equipment, standard level and wooden complete. Trying a necromanic style.

@SkyBirdGirl Your maps are begging to be explored. I like the viewpoint you've used on thr mapping!

@Holder Very cool. Makes me want to see more sets!
scripting my battle system, ATB where you can interact with map objects/tileset. may have a shooting system.
author=Jpratt
@SkyBirdGirl Your maps are begging to be explored. I like the viewpoint you've used on thr mapping!

@Holder Very cool. Makes me want to see more sets!

\0~^ Thank you, i kept the idea of the size of the maps in mind, and I
created an internal warping system that takes you to different parts of the overworld maps. It is a bit Mario Bros inspired but I did my own unique thing with the system. I was making a route pipe system that the entire overworld can use.
This is inspired by the idea of caverns and caves so big they have their own weather systems within.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Well, I was considering doing another write-up similar to the one I did here. But, I dunno anymore. Feels like it's a useless gesture.

Or maybe I'm just dead tired from everything.
Gretgor
SkyBirdGirl that's some of the best usage of RTP (and RTP-like stuff) I've ever seen! That's kickass!
Oh hai 0~^/ Thank you.* I also mix and match chip-sets if there are certain parts I want in it, especially the world map.
Oh your name sounds familiar have we met before?

Tropical 3XXX17 Tileset.

Am currently working on editing some more cut-scenes and fixing a lot of
errors, trying to simplise stuff.

^Am currently updating some events and storywise for this game.
I will keep you all updated.'

Gretgor
Gotta love how organized your map tree is. Mine are always a mess XD
Hey guys! I don't really post here, but I try to stay tuned into the community! It's nice to see people still going hard with RM2k3. I'm finally getting close to revealing a project of my own - my first one - some 15 years after first using the engine!

I've been streaming RPG Maker 2003 development over on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/chrisriggs - I'm currently live now working on my game. I wanted to start doing this to see if there existed a dev streaming culture for RPG Maker, but it doesn't seem like Twitch has much of an RPG Maker community (horror games aside). Any tips to inspire interaction or engagement without being too spammy about it?
Gretgor
author=goji
Hey guys! I don't really post here, but I try to stay tuned into the community! It's nice to see people still going hard with RM2k3. I'm finally getting close to revealing a project of my own - my first one - some 15 years after first using the engine!

(...)

I've been streaming RPG Maker 2003 development over on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/chrisriggs - I'm currently live now working on my game. I wanted to start doing this to see if there existed a dev streaming culture for RPG Maker, but it doesn't seem like Twitch has much of an RPG Maker community (horror games aside). Any tips to inspire interaction or engagement without being too spammy about it?

I'm liking the modern aesthetic and the cool character designs!
author=Gretgor
I'm liking the modern aesthetic and the cool character designs!

'Thank you kindly!
author=SkyBirdGirl
*screenshots*

Oh. My. God.

Those maps look GORGEOUS. :o Way to make the oldschool RTP stuff really pop!
I've been tinkering around with mapping for my project.
I've completely moved on from using the RM2K3 in-engine chipset builder and graduated to using panoramas, pictures, and charsets for mapping.

It's fully functional at this point, and now working on the inner areas.

Let me know what you guys think.
Are the pink "Action" indicators too much? I currently have it set to a variable that can switch them off and on.

Also, working on a radial menu. It's pretty bare atm.

author=goji

These modern sprites are rad, dude.
You've got my follow on Twitch. I'll tune in to see some editing.
author=SkyBirdGirl

Wow! Excellent use of the RTP graphics!