NORTH KOREA FIRES ARTILLERY ON SOUTH KOREA

Pages: first 12 next last
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11818005

Giving a heads up as I'm sure many people will find this latest turn of events to be of interest.

A full explanation's at the link, but to cut to the chase: North Korea fired artillery shells at South Korea, South Korea retaliated in self-defense with its own artillery bombardment.
help there is a large low pressure system in my hot beverage
They do this dance all the time. Nothing will come of it.
Well they haven't shot at land before. Usually they only fire at each other's ships.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
This is the most serious attack since 1950s, reports say.
Wonder what inspired this... and I also wonder who called the shot.
I like how we have had all our attention to the middle east when North Korea has been actually firing and being flaunting/sketchy about their nuclear materials.

Reminds me of this parody: http://www.theonion.com/articles/n-korea-wondering-what-it-has-to-do-to-attract-us,35/
Cool, I'm going to S.Korea late january. Seoul better not be nuked by then.
post=oh_no_im_melting
where is the zergling rush

It's funny because people were hurt.
What a great time for me to join the U.S. Navy.
post=Nightblade
It's funny because people were hurt.
this has no relevance to comedy

i went to south island recently. had a blast
Having to listen to my friends rant on about the "End of the World" being upon us gets tiring after about 10 seconds. Though I guarantee everyone will forget this in a week or two.

Dozens of shots only killed 2 marines?

I think it's pretty bad taste to trivialize this, or ANY combat casualty in a shoddy webcomic, especially after it just happened.
post=Mikemc

Are all south koreans honorary marines? edit: Look how stupid I am. I didn't realize there were two more people killed.

Also what webcomic are you talking about Feldschlacht?
The comic you just quoted.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Mikemc
I hear there are at least 4 civilian casualties in addition to the 2 soldiers. Not to mention the island being covered in rubble and debris.

Also, Feld, you misquoted the guy.
EDIT: I fail.
Weird. I see it now that I quote him again but it doesn't show up as an image or a link. OH WELL
Pages: first 12 next last