BYE.

Pages: 1
I haven't been active here in quite a while, because I've been busy. And over that time, I noticed that I really hadn't intended to return to posting actively around here either...

So I decided, it's probably about time for me to take my leave.

I've been around RMN and just RM in general for a long time, but I've always had a lot of interests otherwise, and at this point in life, I don't have the free time to do everything I would like to do... I also have this feeling that the reasons I came here to work on games long ago... Well, those reasons don't really apply here anymore. I'm tired of RMN, but I don't mean to blame anyone. There's a lot of cool people here that I like, but I don't feel in touch with the community anymore as I don't have much to say on most topics anymore. I'm tired of hearing the same discussions and drama over and over again.
I might pop up and post randomly every once in a while, but I don't think I'll ever be as active as I once was. I also might pop up on IRC every once in a while. I'll try to wrap up some loose ends with things such as the comic collaboration.
Even though I won't be truly active, I'll still be working on a variety of things behind the scenes. Some things are games, some are not, I might have an interesting update every once in a while.
If you wanna discuss game design or music or anything, I'm always willing to help and I'm generally always around on AIM or MSN. Hit me up if you wanna talk. Otherwise, thank you guys. I've enjoyed talking to a lot of you guys (and I will still talk to some of you). but my time here is over. Hopefully(?) I won't get sucked back into RMN. Seriously.

GOODBYE NOW
Yeah, I don't blame you for wanting to get back to your life, and off the site. See you around!
later dude! come say hi still, okay?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
See you space cowboy.
Cheers!

You'll probably be sucked back in, though.
boutros boutros ghali!
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
I never got the chance to get to know you. ;_;

farewell my potential soul mate
Goodbye, we spoke only once but you were cool.

PS. Are you going back to space, with the other potato men?
Pages: 1