USER BLOGS

Pages: 1
why don't you just link to a blog
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Most people don't even use the game blogs for anything worthwhile.
author=Fallen-Griever
we might want to talk about games within the amateur community that we're looking forward to without having to post links to an external blog and end up looking like we're trying to leech popularity (*coughcough*).

Wouldn't the vidja games subforum be suited to this? Like, just a threat titled "Games you are looking forward to" or something?
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
User blogs are a stupid idea because this is a site for hosting games.
You could always just use Blogspot or something. If you feel the need to post a blog link on someones game, just tag it with "Hey, I gave you a shout out" or something.
meh, if all you are interested in is hosting then just use Megaupload.

This site is about games and the people who make them and the people who play them
author=kentona

This site is about games and the people who make them and the people who play them

Why hasn't an admin looked at my issue/bug tracker suggestion then? I got perhaps two meek replies. :/
author=Radnen
author=kentona

Why hasn't an admin looked at my issue/bug tracker suggestion then? I got perhaps two meek replies. :/
Because I had that idea over a year ago, and yet here we are. I didn't want to highlight the futility.
I just use my most current project's blog for my "developer" news. Keeping track of more would only confuse my simple mind.
Kentona, huh? You say:

author=kentona

Then say that bug tracking is futile? Bug tracking would make this even more of a developers place, and it's not impossible or hard to implement at all.

author=sbester
I just use my most current project's blog for my "developer" news. Keeping track of more would only confuse my simple mind.

I don't want to sound rude; but bug tracking should not be that complicated or add any more complexity to the game page than blogs. Bug tracking should make it easier for developers to keep track of bugs in their game, and rather make it easier.
I did not say that bug tracking is futile. What I am saying that implementing a bug tracking system is highly unlikely to ever happen, for various reasons.
Pages: 1