NEED ARTIST AND PIXEL ARTIST FOR RMVX PROJECT...

Pages: 1
Hi I'm bad at English, so I'm sorry if I screwed anything up in this topic.

Okay, Me and the rest of my team making this game, its a RPG, don't know what its about yet but we need a
good Artist and pixel artist for the project, the job will contain the fallowing types of art:

Tile-Sets
Characters (Walking up, down, left and right)
Battle animations - Optional
Enemy Battlers
Title Screens
Parallaxes
Pictures for the end of the game.

The pixel artist and the artist will have access to any info about the game, and we will talk
about the sprites and art as well as the story and other things that are important about this project.

We do have the rest of the team:
Me - Eventer (Very skilled)
Friend1 - Writer/Beta tester/Music
Friend2 - RGSS2 writer
Friend3 - Co. Programmer (Descent)
Friend4 - Music

We will be using the RPG Maker VX software.
I'm really good with it; I've used it for 3-4 years...

If you want to take a risk, and part for this project, we will be very, very honored
to have you on the team.

We'll talk on my forums at:
http://nerdragestudios.freeforums.org/index.php

In a topic i will make under the General forum.

Thanks so much, it will be very appreciated and kind of you.

P.S.
I forgot to mention the style of art we need, the style does not really matter, that much but we do prefer
the normal RPG MAKER VX style.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Oh, please, Take you time on deciding.
Can we see some of your previous work? Do you have any more information on the project you're making?
No not yet, but we need a artist and a spriter, so we can discuss the story and other stuff,
its so that the person has more of a view of what we need....
You're going to have to give us a very detailed idea of what this is before anyone's really going to consider it.
Well, i know that, but if are their when we do make the story, characters and enemies, they will have more of a vision of what we wanted, and if that happens we wont have to explain every thing, witch by the way is hard to do so with this type of project...

So really, either way will work fine, it all depends on the person reading this topic...
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
The thing is nobody will join you if THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE JOINING.

Sure, an rpg game thats great but there's a thousand of those being made all across rpg maker sites, so why join yours?

You need to sell your game to potential team mates, and frankly the language barrier might also be a problem, atleast for native english speakers.
You should at least provide a description of your project. Possible titles, themes, characters, story elements, etc. That's not to say no one will join. If you're candid or plain, no one is going to get over-excited.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
cool free forum bro
corporate secrets cannot be leaked
I wonder how many of these two cent forums are just clever ruses to try and get common passwords you might use for other things like Facebook and EMail. I'm not suspecting the OP of anything, I'm just pointing this out because it's generally a bad idea to have people sign up and log on anywhere else but HERE for various things (when holding contests, help, etc.).

What you would have to do is have a whole game page for your game here, even if it's just a mirror, so people can see what the game is about and can use this sites tools for collabs. It's not a rule (or maybe it is I forgot) but people just don't like signing up for random forums.
Okay never mind...
Topic closed...

Oh i have tried what you guys are telling me bu they never work...
author=WolfCoder
I wonder how many of these two cent forums are just clever ruses to try and get common passwords you might use for other things like Facebook and EMail..

O_O
That never crossed my mind. e_e
Thank you. o_o
Glad to be of cynical help~

Lots of things never cross people's minds, that's how social engineers get those archives of people's passwords in the first place.

Oh i have tried what you guys are telling me bu they never work...

What are you talking about? If you did what these guys are telling you then you would have a sample of the kind of work you have done before and/or something explain what the project is about and thus could have put it in your opening post. Since you do not, you did not actually try what these guys are telling you.
no i tried it on RRR and this forums before i made this nerdrage account...
At least try to type properly when making a topic such as this. If you don't know English that well, it's okay, but at least try proper capitalization.

Also you just generally failed at selling yourself.

Anyway, moving to dump.
Pages: 1