UH? DO YOU GUYS LISTEN TO MUSIC?

go kick your friend's ass
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
yeah yeah yeah you and your pretentious taste
i'm sure i'd enjoy them more if i hadn't heard them 1000 times on television and the radio and in supermarkets
tardis
we don't have nice things like this in the states please allow me entrance to the motherland
ACCESS DENIED. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

p.s. hank marvin is the coolest

author=tardis
we don't have nice things like this in the states please allow me entrance to the motherland

Blasphemy
author=Ravenite1
Tool = Greatest Modern Rock Band

snigger

guffaw
Metric

TV on the Radio
love my prog metal/neo classical/jazz but lately been listening to tracks from games like psychic force 2 and SFEX2 plus
tardis

speaking of prog...

excellent song, and an excellent video, even though you won't really get it if you're not a fan of the band.
Rock, Techno, Alternative..etc. Mostly, whatever.

Paramore, Daft Punk, Evanescence, Linkin Park (old stuff), Flyleaf, P.O.D, dc Talk, Disciple, La Roux, Lady Gaga, Kim Leoni, Moody Blues, Deadmau5, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Imogen Heap, Cascada, Kaskade, Eowyn, Rogue Traders, Anna Grace, Samantha James, Pillar, Skillet, 009 Sound System, Breaking Benjamin, Fireflight, Queen, Van Halen...This is just a small portion of what I like.
Woooooooo. I'm happy this thread finally came up.

Vampire Weekend, The Kooks, Bishop Allen, Animal Collective, The Finals, Oceana, The Fratellis, Best Coast, Blackpool Lights, Matt & Kim, Blue Octover, Coldplay, Eels, Florence + The Machine, Green Day, Karnivool, LCD Soundsystem, MGMT, Mumford and Sons, The Avett Brothers, Nirvana, Oasis, Peter Bjorn and John, Porcupine Tree, Ra Ra Riot, Rise Against, Smashing Pumpkins, System of a Down, Third Eye Blind, Weezer, Sum 41. This list goes on forever trust me :)

EDIT:
You guys actually listen to video game music... By itself? Without the game? I mean. Some of it is cool but.. Come on. I dont get it :/
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
>listens exclusively to videogame music thankyou very much (Touhou, FF, American McGee's Alice)

Usually remixed but eh. I rarely listen to any sort of lyriced music because I listen to music while I work. Lyrics are distracting.
I listen to video game music too, just didn't list it.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Glue
You guys actually listen to video game music... By itself? Without the game? I mean. Some of it is cool but.. Come on. I dont get it :/
why would one NOT listen to Man with the Machine Gun on repeat?
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Any type of music that's got a good beat.
I've recently gotten into listening to Hardstyle and Dub Step, specifically Mt Eden and Dj Ephixa. Ephixa does a lot of Video Game remixes in either style. He's also from Toronto, which is win. Deadmau5 is also from Toronto, and also win.
author=Yellow Magic
author=Glue
why would one NOT listen to Man with the Machine Gun on repeat?

Or pokemon ryb/sgc
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
or any game that's considered good by most people really.

On a different note I've been listening to a lot of psychadelic music lately. One of my favourites is this Australian band called Tame Impala; their lead vocalist sounds a smidge like John Lennon which is pretty cool but also a bit creepy.

This isn't the full song but I really like the video so....

Then there's this duo I discovered only yesterday which is what Ladytron would sound like with a lot of feedback/weed.

Oh my God I'm turning into a hipster