UH? DO YOU GUYS LISTEN TO MUSIC?

I am un-ironically in love with this. I've been looping this for the last half hour. Help.
I'm probably not exposing any hidden gems here but... some stuff I listen to:

Wilco - Humming bird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-hIczcC-A&feature=fvst

The Black Keys - The Only One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SASZf_aRq8g

Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Chartley, you should totally post more.
Haha, my last post was in July 2010... no good? I'll give it a go :)

Animal Collective is cool too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYEAflCO4Eo
I grew up on rap and r&b(typical black dude) but since rap is complete garbage today I mostly listen to rock. Honestly, a little bit of everything. If it has raw emotion and soul, I'll like it.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I listen to "a lot" of old school R&B and soul. Stevie Wonder, Donny Hathaway, etc. The truth is I am not really into music but whenever I do listen, that kind of stuff is what is playing.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Kindredz
rap is complete garbage today
no it's not (okay I'm not a fan of Kanye but his latest album is definitely a huge step up from 808's)
author=Yellow Magic
author=Kindredz
rap is complete garbage today
no it's not (okay I'm not a fan of Kanye but his latest album is definitely a huge step up from 808's)

The other ones are okay but I don't support immature idiots like Kanye. No one can touch Joelle Ortiz, though.
for the past few weeks i have been literally unable to listen to anything but Architecture in Helsinki for more than 20 seconds

My Musical interests mostly lie in Video Game music. Depending on where my itnerests lay at the moment, it can range from final fantasy, to star wars, to all sorts of things. even yu-gi-oh tv show music is on the list.
how positively fraudulant
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

there are no real words they are all made-up. karl jenkins is one cool dude.

i listen to this stuff while i work a lot; makes for some pretty soothing/also epic background music. the creepy part is where your brain starts taking the nonsense words (it's actually all based on vowel shapes and shit to treat the voice more like a traditional instrument ie violin/flute/etc) and assigning them meaning, or trying to decode what they're saying.
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo

german mainstream
Brian Wilson (songwriter for the Beach Boys)

Smokie Norful (no, I'm not a believer but I like some gospel)
author=tardis
there are no real words they are all made-up. karl jenkins is one cool dude.

i listen to this stuff while i work a lot; makes for some pretty soothing/also epic background music. the creepy part is where your brain starts taking the nonsense words (it's actually all based on vowel shapes and shit to treat the voice more like a traditional instrument ie violin/flute/etc) and assigning them meaning, or trying to decode what they're saying.

....love. this.
I agree. I've been checking out this Karl Jenkins character. I recognize some of his songs from movies. I think I'll snag an album on iTunes.
Kirby Rocks!
No really, listen

and this

<(^_^)>