TIME FOR MY BREAK!

Pages: 1
No, I'm not quitting RMN, and no, I'm not going to quit making games. I'm just leaving the forums for a while (commenting on reviews, etc) because it's kind of an addiction. I'll still post blogs and watch for emails if anyone has trouble with my games.

I've been a member for almost a year now, so it's probably about time that I take a break from my favorite forum and focused more on real life (I really need a job, now that I've finished my masters). I'm also a bit bothered by all the negativity around here recently, but it did make my decision a little easier.

Anyways, so long.

Overwhelm the negativity with your own positivity! it's the only way.

What was your masters in?
I never understood these goodbye threads...you bid farewell to a close friend or family member, not some anonymous peope on the intertubes,its not like you can go on the internet,sheeesh.
author=Bonehead11
I never understood these goodbye threads...you bid farewell to a close friend or family member, not some anonymous peope on the intertubes,its not like you can go on the internet,sheeesh.

But the goodbye threads are crucial for their return threads! Without the goodbye, I never notice they are gone in the first place.

Anyway, I always see them as a "Who likes me on RMN?" thread.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Little Wing Guy
But the goodbye threads are crucial for their return threads! Without the goodbye, I never notice they are gone in the first place.

Anyway, I always see them as a "Who likes me on RMN?" thread.

True dat.

I make them when I leave for the summer, though, since I am really, truly 100% gone for two months. The only person I keep in contact with is chaos through snail mail.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=Craze
The only person I keep in contact with is chaos through snail mail.

not going to lie, this is cute. in a really sad way.
Craze
...the only RMN person. I send/get letters from other people, too. =P

tardis, you should send me photos of hot men to keep me company at camp this summer.
tardis
author=Craze
tardis, you should send me photos of hot men to keep me company at camp this summer.

hit me with dat mailing address. i'll draw you shit or something
author=tardis
author=Craze
tardis, feel free to contact me...
craze can i send you photographs of my penis

lots of them

also filthy letters
tardis
what about filthy letters constructed using photographs of your penis bent into the shape of each character of the body text

two birds

one stone

you feel me
Craze
stonebro will take some deliberation.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=tardis
what about filthy letters constructed using photographs of your penis bent into the shape of each character of the body text

two birds

one stone

you feel me

RMN, the best place to spend your spare time.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=tardis
author=Craze

It's disturbing how many colors are present in these letters sometimes.That and requests for IW so he can have Ethan bang him in his mind.
Pages: 1