THANKS RPGMAKER . NET FOR PROVIDING GAME HOSTING FOR THE MASSES

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
author=Liberty
4 - Quit bitching and do something. If you have a problem with a game report it, comment on the makers' page or screen shots, let them know what you think could be done better, direct them to tutorials. Most people won't get better if they don't know that what they're doing is bad. Write a review/do an LT/send a PM.

this seems like an awesome approach
author=ankylo
author=Ciel
author=kentona
the point is that a few of you guys are taking the existence of a handful of less than stellar games a little too seriously.
they are all over the front page daily

and it is more like '80% of the database'
The front page isn't the only place to find games and if 80% of the games here don't meet your standards, maybe you should leave or I don't know, help the people who make those games.

Except that being on the front page, it's what everyone who comes on the site first see aside from the featured game.
I agree with both Ciel and Liberty. While something could be done to make things better (Ciel's POV), I personally agree with the philosophy of recognizing a problem WHILE doing all I can to help fix it myself (Liberty's POV).

Let's assume hypothetically, the site staff does nothing. Instead of tapping our feet hoping for a miracle, let's help things along ourselves as well. Since this is a user generated community, it goes full circle as well.
author=Abdel McCrack
author=ankylo
author=Ciel
author=kentona
the point is that a few of you guys are taking the existence of a handful of less than stellar games a little too seriously.
they are all over the front page daily

and it is more like '80% of the database'
The front page isn't the only place to find games and if 80% of the games here don't meet your standards, maybe you should leave or I don't know, help the people who make those games.
Except that being on the front page, it's what everyone who comes on the site first see aside from the featured game.
That didn't deter them from generating 11 million pageviews in the gameprofiles.

So anyways, why I appreciate the message, I do not appreciate the snarky delivery. They serve only to be divisive and antagonistic.

I am putting my foot down on this. If you want to discuss this issue, do so in a constructive way. This thread and any future smarmy threads will be locked and dumped.