HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST USED RM?

Pages: first prev 123 last
author=Strangeluv
You don't use RM. RM uses you...

LMAO
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I probably started using RMN when I was around 13. It's pretty funny now that I look back at it.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Why are you all so young? :(
I don't quite remember. 15 or 16-ish?

I remember it being around the time 2003 was first coming out. Or had been out, but not for long.
A friend introduced me to rm2k in 2005 or so. Stayed with it for about a year then moved up to rm2k3.
So, I'd say was about 17. Still using rm2k3. Or so to say, used. I think it's time to move on.
I was a freshman in highschool...so that was in 2000.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
13-14, my first game was an FMA fangame of lulz. Then I tried an original game, didn't work out, and then an FF8 fangame.

Then I dropped it and started working on CC. Here we are today.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I started drawing Mario World levels while sitting in church when I was 7 or 8. RPG Maker 95 didn't come out until I was 15, at which point I promptly dived into it. My first game took me about a year and a half to finish and is about 30 hours long. I still have it and it's still better than a lot of the games on here. Which is to say it's extremely awful but at least it works, is full-length, and has funny dialogue sometimes.
I was 17, but my first game (A Dragonball fan game which had Son Gokuh and his friends losing their super saiyan powers and travelling to other planets to gain them back) looked like being made by a 12 year old kid since I had no graphic program to make RM conpatible chipsets and so I had to take others' graphics only. The result was a disgusting wild mixture of crappy graphics.
JosephSeraph
奇跡なゲイパワー♡
author=SorceressKyrsty
13-14, my first game was an FMA fangame of lulz. Then I tried an original game, didn't work out, and then an FF8 fangame.

Then I dropped it and started working on CC. Here we are today.

I (think) I remember your FFVIII fangame, it's the one with lots of videos on Youtube, ne? For RMXP? And, now that I think of it, RMXP is already so old... o_o
Pages: first prev 123 last