WHATCHU PLAYIN': BIG BOY SCREENSHOT TOPIC

author=undefined
author=undefined
might and magic 6: the mandate of heaven spoilers!!!! nilbog is goblin spelled backwards
it still works q:
speaking of which, GOG has the first 6 Might and Magic games for $7 total

edit: shit top of page, i don't really want to go take a Killing Floor screenshot though

pretend this sentence is an exploding mutant head
4-3-3 proving its ridiculous prowess in FM10 B) fair play for your achievements with a squad of still emerging talents though, other than mccarthy you've got none of the usual suspects (eden hazard, marco verratti etc.)
Ys: The Oath in Felghana (PSP)

It's a pretty amazing game, I just really hate the english dub.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

Devil Survivor. That Makara had Ice Dance due to Magnetite Power, and Yuzu had Ice Dance. Tlaloc had Taunt; I think it was three Pyro Jacks that I obliterated (the screen is a few days old now).
Ouch... I've kinda stopped on that game 'cause the enemies in the late game are starting to take the pee with their auto abilities, and my team is starting to get obliterated.

For me right now, in terms of Shin Megami Tensei, I'm playing through:

With that party aswell. Demon Negotiation still get's on my nerves, never liked it and much prefer the P3 and 4 system for getting Personae, much simpler and far less tedious...
I got this killcam shot yesterday. I thought it was cute.

(and yeah I've been playing this game a ridiculous amount lately)
TF2 was better before they ruined it
author=geodude

I like it a lot as it is now. Nowadays basically every class has a loadout that more or less suits me, which makes my gameplay a lot more varied and fun.
I still enjoy it too, but I don't like how they just keep piling a bunch of crap into the game that's either poorly designed or poorly thought out.
Craze

Converted video quality is :<. I still have the 3gig full-resolution raw file so maybe I'll try converting it to a sexier resolution?
author=geodude
TF2 was better before the Mann Co. store ruined it

Anyway, I am doing Mass Effect 2 DLC. Here is a random screenshot of this very good game. Big image.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9941/masseffect2c.jpg
or
Craze
Neophyte, you are playing as a man. YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

author=geodude

author=Craze

uh manshep is awesome
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=Feldschlacht IV
author=Craze

uh manshep is awesome

That's a man, baby.
Not my own pic since I'm at work, but oh well.

The new Back to the Future adventure game. I usually don't like adventure games at all, but this one is really enjoyable, especially if you're a fan of the film trilogy.
Craze
FemShep is so much better. I loved playing FemShep; ManShep is all I ARE SPACE MARINE BORING. My one problem with the Sacred Ashes trailer for DA:O is that the MC is basically a slightly skinner ManShep. :<

I play a gay, agnostic, pro-mage and slightly bigoted Human Noble who dislikes templars except for the one he's, uh...

Leliana, I would appreciate it if you didn't stab my future lover, thanks.

<Sten> Humans. Always compensating for something.

EDIT: Oops, I only resized one of them. Welp. It is the BIG BOY screenshot thread!

EDIT2: You're welcome: http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=17iacDJdRFU
I saw the Ultramarines movie and I got this sudden urge for some more. So I bought (on the steam sale) and played:

Next up: Winter Assault (no reason not to get every part of it while I was at it)
I like ManShep because he's all badass gets shit done I dunno he's just cool. I like space marine's they're the shit.