Hello.
Umm. I am working on a game useing RpgMaker2003
and my spelling isnt up to scratch. E
So I think you could help me out.
all i need You to do is check for Spelling mistakes
and help me as the plot goes.

I hope to see a awesome reply from you.
Just Message me :D
I am now closed for requests. A big thanks to Ephiam and Zimzamzoom, who've given me projects to work on!

The usual notification drill applies.
Ciao for now!
Thanks for accepting my offer haha..if thats what ya call it haha
I now this is mean but if the person can't write a story for their game and need someone else to do it then what the heck is the point in making the game?
Its not that they cant write there own story its just they want a helping hand in doing so.
Its hard to do 3 things at once trust me..ive tried..Spriting then trying to write a story and also mapping.
Its quite difficult lol. I know im sounding like a winger but oh well.

A helping hand is always welcome haha.
Hopefully i can return the favor haha
author=Raekwon
I now this is mean but if the person can't write a story for their game and need someone else to do it then what the heck is the point in making the game?

If you look at most Triple-A games, you'll see that the plot and the dialogue are brought together by a scenario writer. It's not often that games have a story behind them when development starts. Often it's just a theme, or a mechanic. The story comes in later.

Here; Extra Credits does a good job of explaining the basic process of writing in video games, and also why it's done so badly in some examples:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/extra-credits/1887-Video-Games-Bad-Writing
Chaosbahamut is helping me too! I feel like my strengths in game creation are in the math, the systems, and the combat. I can come up with interesting (I hope, lol) concepts for a story, but not a whole plot really, so Chaos is helping me develop it :D
author=ashriot
Chaosbahamut is helping me too! I feel like my strengths in game creation are in the math, the systems, and the combat. I can come up with interesting (I hope, lol) concepts for a story, but not a whole plot really, so Chaos is helping me develop it :D

Well, technically, I'm not working with you. I'm just providing little pointers here and there. ^_^;

Which reminds me - if you have quick questions or want a quick scan over of your work or a plot idea, then by all means, bounce 'em over. I can do little projects like that no problem, even with my slots full.
To Zimzamzoom, I'm still waiting for some kind of direction from your request. If you still want my services, please message me by tomorrow. If you don't, I'll free up your slot and make it available to someone else.
Now open for requests. Standard procedure applies~
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=Raekwon

I know this is mean, but if the person can't properly spell and master their own native language, then what is the point in speaking out loud?

YOU GO, Chaosbahamut, for helping people!
Closed yet again. Thanks to Lusty, who requested my services.
Pages: first prev 123 last