HI ANKYLO

Pages: 1
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
author=ankylo
The front page isn't the only place to find games and if 80% of the games here don't meet your standards, maybe you should leave or I don't know, help the people who make those games.

didn't i just write a 50000000000 word topic on how to make rmn a more nurturing learning environment for developing game makers? since i as a rational human being recognize that it is impossible to engage in comprehensive one on one hand-holding with dozens or hundreds of subpar game creators until they produce work of satisfactory quality, i have been attempting to start an initiative at this site which would eventually yield succulent fruits for these ailing young would-be designers. results thus far:

i don't appreciate your dismissiveness or snide insinuations, but given that you have repeatedly demonstrated a limited understanding of the situation i have difficulty taking your comments to heart. it seems to me in no way constructive to engage in dialogue with an individual whose first reaction to criticism is blind, destructive hostility;

author=kentona
the real reason was that everyone here was being whiny bitches so one day ankylo accepted absolutely everything that was in the queue, 7 Dragons included.
author=ankylo
This. stop $#%^*&# whining.

i apologize but i do not understand how you are helping with this attitude, and yet after knowingly defacing the front page with poor content in some childish attempt at revenge, you do a 180 and assume a holier than thou stance on those genuinely trying to make a difference. i would normally just disregard posts from a member with this sort of disposition and apparent decision making skills, but i have been led to believe you are for some reason involved with the content management of this site rather than just server administration and feel i have no choice but to pursue this line of discussion beyond the locked topic if any improvements are to be made to this site.

merry christmas evertyvbody!!!!
breaking news: ankylo is no longer an admin.

EDIT:
also, this doesn't belong in moronic.

I'd respond, but I need to go to bed.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
didn't i just write a 50000000000 word topic on how to make rmn a more nurturing learning environment for developing game makers?

staff response to that is "herp derp"
author=kentona
breaking news: ankylo is no longer an admin.

I didn't even realize that's what it was about until now. That's probably for the better.

Honestly, I don't appreciate the asshole attitude some of the mods have had towards people asking quesitons about the site. Christ, every topic of that nature just turns into someone yelling WHINERS at other people. It's silly.
Ciel
author=TFT
didn't i just write a 50000000000 word topic on how to make rmn a more nurturing learning environment for developing game makers?

craze got staffed in response........give them more credit
That was a very mature thing you did on irc by the way.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=TFT

HERP DERP hrp DRAP

ghhhurpHHH
Ciel
*** Ankylo sets mode +b *!*@DynastyNet-5AD2B871.ok.shawcable.net*** Ankylo kicked Ciel from the channel: Ankylo*** ChanServ sets mode -r<rhyme> :O*** Ankylo kicked Magi from the channel: Ankylo*** Magi has joined #rpgmaker.net<K-hos> Aha*** Ankylo kicked SFLaValle from the channel: Ankylo

<K-hos> Why did you unregister it?<rhyme> anky's kicking people :o<@Ankylo> i'm going to leave<@Ankylo> if everyone leaves then someone else can re-register the channel<captainapollo> can someone reregister this irc channel thanks*** #rpgmaker.net You are banned (#rpgmaker.net)

<@WIP> He kicked all the ops out <captainapollo> he wanted to make sure i was down for good <captainapollo> ahelp i amabanne dfrom rpgmaker irc channel and not 1person can do anything about this!!!! <@Magi> rmn is going to never be registered again <captainapollo> someone unban me i need to warn jude not to make a priest <Magi> Jude ciel is warning you not to make a priest<Jude> He should worry about his own problems <captainapollo> lmao <captainapollo> god <captainapollo> why is everyone so hostile <captainapollo> iam just trying to help eeryone<captainapollo> fuck you kjude<captainapollo> fuck you ankulo<captainapollo> fucke veryone mhappy holiday!!!!
<Jude> I was pretty much sold on goblin when I did a quest called Rolling with my Homies.<Jude> And the fact that I can shoot a crotch rocket every two minutes.<kitty_purry> lol <kitty_purry> mcflurry of tears

Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=Ciel
<captainapollo> fuck you kjude
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Christmas is just around the corner and RMN ramps up its bullshit-drama powers up a notch.

Brilliant.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=TFT

<TFT> dude
<TFT> u was at this sports bar eartlier
<TFT> ahahaha
<TFT> dude
<TFT> oh my god
<TFT> i was so drunk
<TFT> there was this girl sitting next to me
<TFT> and i was just wasted
<TFT> and the bartender
<TFT> gave me a mojito
<TFT> andi turn to the girl and i'm like
<TFT> "go go gadget crunk"
<TFT> and i took a swig
<TFT> i laughed so hard dude
<TFT> and she just left
Ciel
There are tales of Ankylo. Once his heart beats hit 200 bpm. He turns in the hulk and smashes things.

HULK SMASH. HULK DESTROY. HULK DELETE IRC CHANNEL.

Internet is my life yo ~Anklyo
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i just laughed so hard my brain leaked out my ears, i accidentally snorted it up into my nose, gagged, almost asphyxiated on my own grey matter, the swallowed it in a moment of quiet brilliance, then shat it out hours later.

holy fuck, ciel.
I said I was not tolerating topics like these.
Pages: 1