LOOKING FOR A GAME, GIRL LOSES MEMORY

Pages: 1
Hello,

I am looking for a game for RPG maker 2000 about a girl who wakes up on a beach. Her memory is gone. Thats pretty much all I can remember. It was complete. I think she turns out to be a goddess or something. It used pretty basic chipsets, but was a lot of fun.

Anyone know what its called?

Thanks for the help! (:
Sorry to get your hopes up but no. I just had a comment.

Its funny how your like: "Its a game about a girl who wakes up on a beach and loses her memory... thats all I can remember." lmao.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Uh, how is that funny?
It's funny because it is ironic that the game you can remember very little about is about a girl who loses her memory.
thats not really that funny, im dont get me wrong, i see the funniness in it, but not that big a deal
author=pinkpanda link=topic=754.msg10007#msg10007 date=1204534296
Hello,

I am looking for a game for RPG maker 2000 about a girl who wakes up on a beach. Her memory is gone. Thats pretty much all I can remember. It was complete. I think she turns out to be a goddess or something. It used pretty basic chipsets, but was a lot of fun.

Anyone know what its called?

Thanks for the help! (:

It is always nice to have a bit more information than this. Surely you know a bit more than what you said. There is probably heaps of games that have a plot similar to what you have described.
Alright fine. Semi-funny. Like smile. lol, minus the last l
An RPG with an amnesiac protaganist? Hmm... Perhaps it could be... 90% of all RPGs? Idk.
author=Reives link=topic=754.msg10060#msg10060 date=1204613141
@Warski:
I chuckled. :p

You see what I'm saying! Its wasn't lol worthy, but it was... chuckle worthy... due to the irony.
Aurora. A pretty good game by somebody I can't remember. It's pretty old, but the characterisation in some parts were okay, as far as I remember. I think it's mostly RTP with some nice edits. Especially the main character. Loved the ninja. ^.^

>> http://www.fileshost.com/en/file/37654/Aurora--rar.html << There ya go. Enjoy!
Thank you! Sadly the link is not working.

FATAL ERROR: Connection to database server failed.
MYSQL Error:Too many connections.

Is it possible you could e-mail it to me? >.<

Thank you again, though!
It worked for me. Just downloaded. May as well try it out.

You can always try downloading it in a different browser.
Nevermind, I got it to work!

Thanks you everyone for the replies.
(:
Pages: 1