CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RAINBOW OF NEW STAFF MEMBERS

Pages: first 12 next last
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
I am certain this impressive assortment of fine individuals and still more astounding spectrum of username colors will propel RMN into a new year of prosperity with both grace and style. Modding a large number of people has proven to be an effective strategy, as the likelihood that one of them will do something beneficial increases linearly per capita.

Similarly effective is entrusting the same person with responsibility numerous times despite him or her having proven ineffective in the past - in theory, after a certain number of failures that individual will encounter an impassable threshold of shame whereupon he must act to the organization's benefit if for no other purpose than to maintain the internal pretense of worth, which is of vital importance to the psychological well-being of civilized persons.

My final accolades go to the extensive use of color-coded rank structure, which shows the world that this latest initiative is a well-considered effort and thereby has the potential to be at least moderately effective. And really, if such a movement does not hold sufficient affectations to, at least temporarily, convince the public of your competence as an administrative entity, what then is the point?

Cheers to my friends, colleagues, and associates here at RPGMAKER.NET! Happy New Year!

I leave you with this quote;

<@WIP> and if there is one thing I hate
<@WIP> it is friendship
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Well at least GRS, honestly should be part of staff.
2 much care. care quota exceeded. prune rmn. cut off the care.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
good news all of my friends are staff!
TFT
<Neophyte> happy new year to all
<Neophyte> these games will not build themselves!
<Neophyte> (fuck games)
TFT
mods bf XD
Haha jhappy neew year.

TFT wow two tails sexy idea bitch.
Ciel
<Karsuman> I'd sooner have s4d as mod then have like ten people with access to the submissions queue

<Shinan> I have so many awesome games my mind can't comprehend it!
Ciel
craze being purple is discrimination please fix this
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
<King_Arthur> I can already see January 2011's RMN Dramafest spawning.

No, seriously, can't we at least go one full day into the new month and year without bullshit out the wazoo?
Don't worry that's what my job is! A Boston Cream can fix any dispute, it is a well guarded Canadian secret
Ciel
author=KingArthur
No, seriously, can't we at least go one full day into the new month and year without bullshit out the wazoo?

maybe you should stop posting then lmaooooooooooooooo
author=Ciel
author=KingArthur
maybe you should stop posting then lmaooooooooooooooo

Very adolescent, this.
author=KingArthur
<King_Arthur> I can already see January 2011's RMN Dramafest spawning.

Lol, we ruined King Arthur's New Year. He wanted to hear everyone's great new year story from his bat cave.
Ciel
author=Carvonica
Very adolescent, this.

a vx user criticizing someone's conduct...... how avant garde
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
for fuck's sake, do you honestly have nothing better to do than whine about an amateur game making community spending hours disguising your paragraphs as lolwitty satire? Really wish I were in your position.

I mean it was funny at first but now it's just retarded. Stop it and do something more worthwhile. Please.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

Here you go guys. Now go get a job or something.
Ciel
-lifts moronic forum on shoulders-

~king arthur, yellow magic
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=Yellow Magic
for fuck's sake, do you honestly have nothing better to do than whine about an amateur game making community spending hours disguising your paragraphs as lolwitty satire? Really wish I were in your position.

I mean it was funny at first but now it's just retarded. Stop it and do something more worthwhile. Please.
Pages: first 12 next last