BAD NEWS... NEOK IN HOSPITALHEY GUYS.

Pages: first 12 next last
I'm a close friend of Neok's and it is my unfortunate position to inform everyone that he got involved in a serious automobile accent last night. He is in the hospital right now, almost fully paralyzed. It seems he was distracted by his own thoughts just before the accident, and his mother said he left home feeling angry and depressed over something he did not wish to elaborate on.

His family told me that he can only move his left eyelid. The nurses are trying to get him to communicate this way but so far all he has said is, "M... i.... s... a... o..."
l i t t l e m o n e y
Automobile accent? What does that sound like?
This is no time to be making jokes.

Update: This cryptic entry was found in Neok's diary, dated January 2nd, 2010.

"Dear Journal,

I can't believe it. I can't believe this has happened. What a cruel and unfair world. But who needs this world when I can map my own? Maybe I need to experience my own "Genesis".

Yours truly,
Neo Kuriyo."
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
if i opened the misaos and i was runner up to vacant sky i would probably just, enter a coma.
author=TFT
if i opened the misaos and i was runner up to vacant sky i would probably just, enter a coma.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
author=calunio
Tasteless.

unlike your 'is raping a corpse really rape' topic
author=Neok
:(

Get better soon, Neok!
That is not funny. Hacking Neok's account in attempt to make some form of a joke!
agreed. ban the imposter immediately
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i... i never got a chance...

...... ~to tell him~ ......
author=Ciel
author=calunio
Tasteless.
unlike your 'is raping a corpse really rape' topic

It would have been tasteless if I was talking about your corpse.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
author=Strangeluv
This is no time to be making jokes.

Update: This cryptic entry was found in Neok's diary, dated January 2nd, 2010.

"Dear Journal,

I can't believe it. I can't believe this has happened. What a cruel and unfair world. But who needs this world when I can map my own? Maybe I need to experience my own "Genesis".

Yours truly,
Neo Kuriyo."

2010? My God, he predicted the Misao results from January of last year!!!
this is like that one joke thread on gw a few years back when the guy behind legend of the philosopher's stone had the exact same accident!

except this one is real! what a coincidence!
Pages: first 12 next last