Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
picard has to be an option.
if it were, it would be picard
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

so do you guys like DRAGON WARRIOR? yeah! i am SO the compass of nerd subculture!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Crusher. I really like Troi, but Crusher. Troi is less mentally stable if I recall.

(Real answer: GAINUN)
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Troi is drop dead gorgeous.

Marina Sirtis is still to this day very attractive, even at 50+ or however old she is. A MILF to be sure.
Craze
harmonic

Marina Sirtis is still to this day very attractive, even at 50+ or however old she is. A MILF to be sure.

Can you knock off the gratuitously sexual and very disgusting comments?

Example: "A MILF to be sure."

I don't go on the forums and go "I like to fuck women in the butt and cum on their faces" do I?

Please stop being so openly perverted. I don't care that you're straight. Just stop being so perverted.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
idot watch starwars
troi how is this even open for debate
author=tardis

John de Lancie is where it's at
Craze
TFT
idot watch starwars

My mom got upset with me the other day because she said "do you want to watch star wars" and I said "the only one I've seen is the one with Scotty saying 'hello computer''
author=Craze
harmonic

I don't go on the forums and go "I like to fuck women in the butt and cum on their faces" do I?

Please stop being so openly perverted. I don't care that you're straight. Just stop being so perverted.

wait you're not being serious are you????
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=Craze
harmonic

lawl
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Craze

Technically, you just did!
Ciel
actually craze is right , if you think about that acronym it is kind of disgusting when someone says it
i mean i g u e s s

maybe if you're at church or something

it sounds like the prudest shit ever though on the other hand

"someone being up front about sexual desires, something that nearly every person on the planet has, in an informal setting? NOT ON MY PURITAN WATCH"
Ciel
i had never sat down an watched a full episode of startrek except the old one with the goatee spock which was pretty cool but i finally got over my fear of retarded looking aliens and started watching nextgen and the q episodes are the best but i will never watch voyager because that looks way too 'gives scifi a bad name' for me
author=Ciel
i had never sat down an watched a full episode of startrek except the old one with the goatee spock which was pretty cool but i finally got over my fear of retarded looking aliens and started watching nextgen and the q episodes are the best but i will never watch voyager because that looks way too 'gives scifi a bad name' for me

i used to watch star trek every single day after school with my brother when i was in high school

right after (or before i dont remember) macguyver and highlander
Crusher. Troi. Yuck. She screams too much and is a wreck in far too many episodes. Her job seems pointless.
Pages: first 12 next last