CONSOLE WAR

This is a war on current consoles, no horseplay.

Do you prefer the Blu-Ray playing Ps3? (Games Include Uncharted, Ratchet, and Gran Tourismo)

The Online king, and controller king Xbox 360? (Games include, Halo, Gears Of War, and Forza)

Or the family friendly, fitness device Wii?(Games Include, Mario, Metroid, Wii sports)

Or are you a multi-platform junkie? Games include Call Of duty, Red Dead Redemption, etc.

Which is your favorite system?

Addtions:

If you are from souther America, you may like the Zeebo.

If you like download you may like the Onlive the most.

If you are cheap and like to go to CVS you may have a Zone 40, or a Zone 60.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I don't actually own a xbox360, but it is by far my favorite system.
Besides fucking up so badly and not working at times.
author=InfectionFiles

I guess it's the games on the system you like a lot?
InfectionFiles
author=Chairmandrek
author=InfectionFiles
I guess it's the games on the system you like a lot?

Yeah, the games and memories I guess.
Just hanging out with friends, getting high, playing co-op games.
I guess I could do that on other systems, but yeah.
I enjoy xbox live every once in awhile too.
Playing left 4 dead and etc.
Christ, i'm sick of console war shit. They ALL suck, Get a PC
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
yet another absolutely stellar topic from the ever-insightful carebearmandrake
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=tardis
yet another absolutely stellar topic from the ever-insightful carebearmandrake

DOCTOR JONES DOCTOR JONES GET UP NOW. WAKE UP NOW.
I would honestly prefer to have all three...if I had the money.

I always thought the whole console war was probably the dumbest shit to come out of video game culture. Just buy the console that appeals to you most and call it a day,
author=Feldschlacht IV
I always thought the whole console war was probably the dumbest shit to come out of video game culture. Just buy the console that appeals to you most and call it a day,

This was pretty much my same thought during the time, but most people I knew had a Genesis and was taunting me that I had a SNES, and showing me pictures of Sonic killing Mario and all that crap, and by the time Sega was out of the console makin' business, I chuckled to myself about all the crap Sega did to try and make Nintendo look like an inferior piece of crap.

I swear, the Console Wars back in the early 90's was like an election for mayor or something, jeez.
But without console wars, would todays games be as good (and bad) as they are today?
author=Chairmandrek
But without console wars, would todays games be as good (and bad) as they are today?

Console wars are between retarded fanbois who think -

"I AM ALWAYS RIGHT, MUM EVEN TOLD ME SO, WHHHUUUUUUUUUTTTT!!1!!!one!!!!!1oen <insert console here> DOES NOT SUK Y SUK MUTHR FKER OMGS YOU ARE SO DA GAYZ LIKE GO SUK AAAAA CAT DIKZ FAGGT!!!!1!!1!1one!!oneoneone!11!<insert over used, non funny meme here>".

Its bad enough I have to deal with this crap on /v/ on every thread that is vidya related, don't bring that crap here.
Sensible people don't even give a fuck. Seriously, just buy whatever you want/has the games you want to play.

Personally, I own all three of the current consoles. (Though in hindsight the PS3 was sort of a waste. InFamous and RE5 are pretty good though.)
InfectionFiles
Just about every big game out there is available on all consoles, so for the most part it doesn't matter.
I go where the games are at. Fuck console or company loyalty.

author=Lennon
Sensible people don't even give a fuck. Seriously, just buy whatever you want/has the games you want to play.

Personally, I own all three of the current consoles. (Though in hindsight the PS3 was sort of a waste. InFamous and RE5 are pretty good though.)

This, except PS3 being a waste. Demon's Souls and God of War 3 have justified my purchase, as well as other games like Folklore and 3D Dot Game Heroes.
I have been meaning to get Demon's Souls and 3D Dot Game Heroes actually. I should have clarified that it's practically a waste right now cause I barely use it, not cause it's bad or anything.
author=InfectionFiles
Just about every big game out there is available on all consoles, so for the most part it doesn't matter.

But then you would be a Multi-Platform fan.
InfectionFiles
author=Chairmandrek
author=InfectionFiles
But then you would be a Multi-Platform fan.

Is that a bad thing?
It's all the same games, what would the platform matter.
Unless you're nit-picky about controllers.