I WISH I HAD AN RPGMAKER RIVAL

Pages: first 123 next last
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
last one i had was blindmind in ol 08.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
woaw blindmind made games?
how about i lock you in the sharpshooter at survivor series and we talk then huh
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
*anime sweat drop*
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
nobody is willing to put their rpgmaker honor on the line and go up against you...
first we have to have to have a royal rumble to decide who challenges TFT at RPGMANIA MMXI

come on guys work with me here
Make sure the guy isn't a Sexy Boy and has the Admin on his side, though.
no sweat we'll go to a no contest so i can drop the title and move to salt world. it's all about... the excellence of execution...

(glad someone is getting all this)
Nah man, it's all about the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be, dammit!

(someone, a wrestling fan, on a RPG Maker site? Smark!)
hey i was a wrestling fan, i haven't watched any current programming in years. you should talk to oto if you really want to talk wrestling
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I can't believe Ric Flair's still around man what a cool dude

EDIT: Or at least I thought he was. I swear I saw him on TNA a few months back.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
<slap>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO</slap>
author=geodude
hey i was a wrestling fan, i haven't watched any current programming in years. you should talk to oto if you really want to talk wrestling

Ah, damn. Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels made up last year, if you didn't know.

author=Yellow Magic
I can't believe Ric Flair's still around man what a cool dude

Grandpa Ric is still wheelin' and dealin' in TNA. He's by far the most entertaining person in the promotion.

With that, no more talk of 'men in speedos rubbing on each other.' That's for another topic.

i had a wrestling watch (Wrestlin' Watch sounds like an excellent diddy kong racing character) when i was about 13. also a Hulk Hogan bootlegesque toy as a little kid. I remember cutting myself accidentally on the jagged fingers. this is the entirety of my involvement with professional wrestling.

i kind of wish i'd watched more wrestling stuff as a kid for p[retty much the same reasons i wish i could sit down and watch the entirety of General Hospital or something in terms of ridiculous soapopera plottwists.
did you guys know that general hospital had a long-running plotline about an evil billionaire who tried to control the *whatever place general hospital was set in* with a gigantic weather machine. it was powered by a mysterious diamond called the "ice princess". inscribed on this gem were the formulas for a weather machine. in the middle of ordinary soapopera plotlines characters would suddenly look up and remark on how strange it was that it would be snowing in july while ominous music played (to denote presence of nefarious weather machine)

i cant find the video i wanted but i think this is like the perfect cultural subconscious of the reagan era. white people in formal dinnerwear (the males both look like art garfunkel) casually handling assault rifles in a cheesy VHS-era military base and swilling champagne while swarthy latinesque geurillas run around in the background and sometimes shots can be heard.
i nthink there was some plotline about an alien in the general hospital too at aboiut the same time. i havent watched anything from that but i think it would look like this

this isnt from general hospital but it should be! i think its the "ridiculous sublime" ~ dead guy of 80s VHS stuff. enter the "mystery zone" of VHS. art garfunkel suddenly turns to the camera while a mysterious song plays. this song seems familiar. you step into the frame. art garfunkels smile seems oddly cold and distant yet you are at peace. synthesizer lullabies play as you enter a zone of flashing coloues a.k.a. "zorg zone", "omega zone". there is something at the other end. you arrive and are suddenly in te photoshoot for the cover to 'purple rain'. you are afraid but, prince smiles and his mysterious eldritch eyes assure you that everything is fine. you enter the zone. you are at piece. prince gives a beautific glance. with hungered flesh obscuring you mutely crave to adore.

welcome... to the true mans world
"Beware of what lurks inside" - forum description for 'moronic stuff' subforum
"You need to find the gem" - legends of chronos
"only you can enter the gemn zone" - chronos of fantasy
"this gem is strange. it has many powers" - fantasy trigger
"you cannot comprehend this gem. it is too secret" - fantasy zone
"this gem is necessary to enter the new zone" - fantasy fantasy kuro
"time we all reached out for something new" - prince, purple rain

i'm sorry but since saltworld doesnt have youtube tags yet i feel obliged to make worthless posts here instead
author=Yellow Magic
he's 'retired' which means he wrestles infrequently rather than every week

author=Crimson_Legionnaire
Ah, damn. Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels made up last year, if you didn't know.
they made up before that :)
Pages: first 123 next last