DEMON BITCH/BASTARD, YOUR FIRST CRUSH

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
"HOHOHO YM YOU ARE TOO FUNNY. Excellent joke 5 stars *****"
author=Boobledeeboo2
world of war crack?
I is a lv1!
It was summer then, I was at high school you know. I had a cute neighbour, she was 11 years old,I had a crush on her,she used to smile everytime I went around,she liked me. One faithfull day her parents asked me to babysit her...
author=Bonehead11
I was at high school

author=Bonehead11
she was 11 years old

author=Bonehead11
One faithfull day her parents asked me to babysit her...

What a cliff hanger!
When I was stupid I elaborated on my personal experiences with women and how I made horrible choices, and all it it did was brand me an idiot. I won't be rehashing that anytime soon at all.

Also,
author=Strangeluv
Wow can't believe I read that entire post
author=Gongo
author=Bonehead11
I was at high school
author=Bonehead11
she was 11 years old
author=Bonehead11
What a cliff hanger!
I agree what happened next?

Continuance from my previous post:

Anyway, after coming to college, maturing, and learning some life lessons, you begin to realize how laughably irrational and ridiculous high school and high schoolers can be. All the drama and problems some of them can bring is utterly pointless. That's why I like being a recluse sometimes, just relaxing by myself and doing creative things like writing or drawing, because people in general can be a nuisance at times. What's worse is when you got college students who decide to bring that nonsense from high school with them. I like to call those people children. These types of people are easy to spot, especially if you have them friended on Facebook so you can see their stupid status updates.
Yeah, high-school is filled with meaningless drama and shallow and trivial social groups.
Most guys/girls who are popular usually end up with a baby at 18 and a drunkard husband or slut wife. Not everyone but its also known that A students end up working for C/B students.
The whole school systems just to brainwash you into following orders and keeping your mouth shut so how could you expect a meaningful relationship from a confused teenager especially in school?
The best you can get from collage girls is a quickie and maybe some sugar on the side but these days its so complicated.
Sometimes its best just keeping to yourself instead of wasting time in an attempted relationship/fling.

I think the best age for a relationships above 19, at least you don't have all those irritating hormones and alot of unnecessary horniness ( actually that part might get worse ).
Besides you can still nail high-school girls. In-fact its way better when your NOT in high-school yourself.

3 reasons why:
> You don't live with your mom. ( I've always hated those talks )
> You have money at least enough to get someone drunk ( At the end of the day its all about money, booz just makes the whole thing go by alot faster without the boring parts )

Also trying to get a girl without money is like trying to play the guitar with a knife. Alot of whining and broken strings.

> Most girls like older guys anyway ( I think its the facial hair. )

If your a girl its already maid for you, pussy is probably the strongest currency in the entire planet ( <- quote Chris Rock )
you can be broke, living with your mom and a teenager and it wont matter a damn way. You could just seduce Bonehead and use him for practically anything you want, Yup even if your 11. Have you ever heard of an 11 year old nailing some banging collage girl? Not even if he was Justin Beibers stud brother.
author=Emanzi
> Most girls like older guys anyway ( I think its the facial hair. )

Guan Yu must have been swimming in pussy
author=Emanzi
author=Gongo
author=Bonehead11
I was at high school
author=Bonehead11
she was 11 years old
author=Bonehead11
What a cliff hanger!
You pervert.

More like.
author=Gongo
Pussies must have been swimming in Guan Yu
author=Bonehead11
author=Emanzi
author=Gongo
author=Bonehead11
I was at high school
author=Bonehead11
she was 11 years old

author=Bonehead11

What a cliff hanger!
You pervert.

More like.
author=Gongo

^o^

should have known
author=Bonehead11
More like.
author=Gongo

that makes no sense. and what are you (bonehead) insinuating by not ending this sentence:
author=Bonehead11
? i hope this was all innocent and i'm misconstruing it, because she was eleven.
this entire topic is one bad bad joke
You answered everything by yourself.
author=boobledeeboo

author=boobledeeboo
author=Bonehead11
More like.
author=Gongo

that makes no sense.

So i'm not the only one
author=Bonehead11
author=boobledeeboo

Its all fun and games until someone molests an 11 year old,

No wonder your names Bonehead11.
( Bonehead she was 11 )
author=Emanzi
author=Bonehead11
author=boobledeeboo

Its all fun and games until someone molests an 11 year old,

No wonder your names Bonehead11.
( Bonehead she was 11 )
At least I dont smash faces of 14 yeard old girls by throwing boulders at them.
I came for the games, I leave in disgust.