WHERE ARE YOU?

Pages: 1
People I haven't seen in a while, I wonder where they are:

Darken?

Solitayre? (never seen him after he quit staff)

Silviera? (Soli's alterego)

Lysander? (wasn't him supposed to be back?)

Have you heard of them? Anyone else you're missing?
I've heard seen and talked to everyone but Lysander whom i haven't even heard of!
Oh, and I never talked to solitayre or Silviera.
Good question, though!
I've actually been wondering about Darken. He just sort of uh, vanished.
Solitayre left one day cause he got fed up with the site. Can't really blame him, I've felt like things were going off a cliff around here a few times now.

I actually forgot the other people even existed.
No idea about Darken.

Soli did not in fact like people pissing on him 24/7 for having different opinions in his reviews, so he left.

Silv left due to the drastically different tastes/standards/psychology of the site.

As for Lysander, I do not know what rock you have been living under, but Lysander has not been around in years.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
darken is my friend.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Actually I still post on this site frequently, attentive people will see where.

I also could not care less about people disagreeing with my reviews, though. I've always said people are entitled to their opinions and encouraged people to form their own, so I don't know why anyone would think I was mad about that!
Yeah, I've seen you post in the Super Mario Bros. X majig.

Don't know where the others have been, though.
author=Karsuman
As for Lysander, I do not know what rock you have been living under, but Lysander has not been around in years.

Lysander I think had a brief visit in November or December saying "Yeah I'm back". But I guess it wasn't actually true!
author=Solitayre
Actually I still post on this site frequently, attentive people will see where.

I also could not care less about people disagreeing with my reviews, though. I've always said people are entitled to their opinions and encouraged people to form their own, so I don't know why anyone would think I was mad about that!
Speaking of which, you should post your thoughts on the latest level!

Also, I still think Silv and Soli are the same person....
Solitaire quit staff? I'm missing a lot...
Pages: 1