THE WEAPON ARRIVES! ^_^

Pages: first 12 next last
Greetings folks! =D

Happy to have found this place. As you may or may not be able to tell by my handle, I'm a big FF6 fan. Truth be told, SNES games in general are favorites of mine.

Now, as far as who I am and what I do, sometimes I feel it isn't much but I'll do my best to fit into the community here. I have absolutely no programming skills. I am a writer, designer, mapper, and amateur 2D graphic artist. Currently, I am working on the game I made a profile for on here; Durance of Magic. If anyone is interested they can check it out. As soon as it is done "pending" that is... As a side note, I haven't yet found any info on this. How long will it be pending? I've written the info in and added pictures. I also need a good suggestion as to where I should upload a demo, if anyone can throw me an idea.

When I was young, I used to write little short stories and I would draw comics. Then, I discovered DnD yet I could never afford any books, as this was way before internet was around. So I began making my own pen and paper RPGs for my friends and myself. Then it was onto board games and books. I've always wanted to make my own games, though, so RPG Maker has been an awesome discovery. I hope to make several games that are entertaining, stimulating, and memorable.

Wish me luck. =P
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Welcome to hell RMN. THE REAL MEN NETWORK.

Feel free to contribute stuff.
do you know what happened to the last Weapon who registered here

LMFAO Jericho

I love this place already =P
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Pending usually takes about a day or two, depending on when the admins check.
And more than likely from the way you sound, your game should get approved.

Also, as for uploading a demo, you can do that here all nice and neat, once your game is approved.
as for an off RMN hosting site, i'd go with mediafire.com

I hope you enjoy your time here, welcome to RMN! :D
we are awesome.
Welcome. I am new here to. It's a great excuse for gamers who don't want to actually program their games.
author=InfectionFiles
we are awesome.

I see we have no fake modesty about he site or our capabilities.
Shouldn't you be working on Infection rather than wasting you time here?

Oh, and welcome atma weapon I look forward to equipping you and slaying Jericho with you.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
fuck modesty.
and I would work on Infection, but sadly I don't have my computer(doing a roofing job, so I'm staying elsewhere)
and i did not bring my computer, since it is not really a priority atm.
so i'm going to waste my time here!
muwuhahaha

and yes atma, most of your time spent here is wasted
not in a bad way though...
Yes, fuck modesty...wait...that doesn't sound quite ...right...
Well, my time spent here hasn't been wasted... so far anyways. =P

I've been looking through all the completed games the site has to offer and downloaded a few to play. I'm on Three The Hard Way right now. So far, it's been a good laugh and I like it. If anything I'll at least be able to see whether or not I need to scrap my entire project and start over to save face. Ha!

And welcome Ben. Glad to see I'm not the only noob around here. =)
games to play:
VISIONS AND VOICES
VISIONS AND VOICES
VISIONS AND VOICES
VISIONS AND VOICES
VISIONS AND VOICES
VISIONS AND VOICES
VISIONS AND VOICES
VISIONS AND VOICES
and PARADISE BLUE!
author=Atmaweapon
And welcome Ben. Glad to see I'm not the only noob around here. =)

Come, join the Noob-Dom young Amtaweapon.

author=Atmaweapon
LMFAO Jericho

I love this place already =P

Just wait 'till you read the "off topic" forums.
Huzzah! Durance of Magic is no longer pending!

I will get the demo up and running for download as soon as possible. I am actually rather excited. I really like this place. So far on my list of to-do's:

Off Topic Forums
Visions and Voices
Wish me luck. =P
Good luck!

Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
Got that Alpha Phase Demo up.

Critiques, thoughts, bug/glitch reports welcomed and appreciated.

http://www.mediafire.com/?784s77yjpqkvyf2
Hey, by the way folks, I have two questions:

1. What's the little "m" under my avatar with the number beside it?

and 2. How do I contribute to the site? Write reviews/articles? Post resources? What's a good way to be a good member?
makerscore. it is tied to your games/reviews/articles and determines your place in the hierarchy in the rmn Vampire: The Masquerade campaign.

yes, those are all good ways to be a good guy. i believe that "make games" is probably the best way to contribute.
Just do as Jericho says, not as Jericho does.
i have never claimed to be a good person or a good member of anything save for the fushigi yuugi fanfiction webring...
Pages: first 12 next last