DOES ANYONE HAVE HOBBIES THESE DAYS?

Pages: first 123 next last
I for one, don't spend all my time RPGmakering and Marioing. I enjoy preforming card tricks on my friends, seeing there baffled faces, telling them I learned it from a $50 book, and then finding another one on youtube.
If "enjoying it and doing it alot" counts as a hobbie then fapping, can't realy amaze my friends with that hobbie with out it getting awkward
I putz around an RM forum for fun. Other than that, making mario games in SMBX and rpgs in RPG Maker are my hobbies.
I'm trying to learn guitar, and just started a D&D campaign recently with some friends.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Playing video games and watching TV with my girlfriend. Blah, I haven't picked up the guitar in a long time.
I play bass. I was just rocking the Night Court theme this morning :D
Not counting RPG Maker... I've been writing steadily for about ten years now. So much fun ^_^

Also I recently bought a tablet, so I'm going to start doodling with that! I used to play acoustic guitar but I haven't for like over a year. I like going to the beach and taking a swim every once in a while. I guess that's it.
author=Gongo
If "enjoying it and doing it alot" counts as a hobbie then fapping, can't realy amaze my friends with that hobbie with out it getting awkward

Also I just want to say Gongo is like the worst poster on RMN. Somebody please do something.
like someone posting even worse than he does? That would make him no longer the worst.
Well apart from being on a forum dedicated to people who make games as a hobby. I guess I do amateur theatre. (right now I really should be writing a sketch for a revue that will open in a couple of months).

And obviously I really love movies and watch a lot of movies in the cinema each year as well as having a decent DVD collection and a bunch of illegally downloaded movies on my hard drive. To go with that is also a love for science fiction and fantasy so whenever I read those are the books I read and whenever I go to conventions it's always of the science fiction/fantasy kind.
I make games (Obviously). I also play Yu-Gi-Oh a lot, since I like being stuck in the 90s. I have a sizable card collection to match how much I am obsessed with the game. I also collect coins/money in general, that collection is coming along pretty nicely too.

I want to get into collecting models, but I want Zeppelins/Giant Mecha mostly and you cant get that stuff around here. Need to set up a paypal sometime.
Forgot to mention that I started playing trumbone in august. I am still a beginner but I enjoy playing. Currently I am trying to play Raiders March by John Williams. (The Indiana Jones theme)
author=Lennon
I want to get into collecting models, but I want Zeppelins/Giant Mecha mostly and...

LED ZEPPELIN

Sorry it's a habit of mine from watching bar bands.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I playing Warhammer 40k, Space Orks ftw.
I also LOVE Magic the Gathering, so excited about the new set which is coming out on my birthday. Feb 4th!

Then of course, RPG making.
author=InfectionFiles
Then of course, RPG making.

I believe the correct term is rpgmakering.
I'm been drawing art for a long time. Well, at least the drawing part of it.
Mostly it's just been doodles lately though. I'm not much for coloring by hand so I do it the Photo shop-way, but stuff has gotten complicated lately.

I also play lots of games which varies.
I once drew. Then I stopped for a few years due to a lingering depression which still hasn't really gone away. Now, I'm back to doing it again, if only to aid me in another hobby (this one).

I write a little on the side and I like to exercise as well. Running, practice wrestling, and lifting weights gets a lot off of my mind and seems to be one of my few escapes, along with everything else I mentioned. Playing video games is also a hobby of mine.
author=Strangeluv
author=Gongo
Also I just want to say Gongo is like the worst poster on RMN. Somebody please do something.

I.. I feel so honored , excuses me, I have something in my eye
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
i bake. a lot!
Pages: first 123 next last