DOES ANYONE HAVE HOBBIES THESE DAYS?

Pages: first prev 123 next last
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=kentona
like someone posting even worse than he does? That would make him no longer the worst.

lol he said fapping

hehe fapping
I play guitar for a hobby. Lame and traditional, I know.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
well, i meant cookies and cupcakes, but...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I jam on my keyboard.

(Jamming in this case referring to playing "Are 'Friends' Electric?" repeatedly with slight variations in speed)
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
I was gonna make a weed joke but someone beat me to it.. really though i smoke entirely too much weed.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=TFT

i too bake, but i bake less-sweet things. granola and bread and stuff like that. B)
baking fuck yeah

i'd mention my drumming, but i take that a lot more seriously than a hobby.
i draw a lot, but i don't really post my drawings anywhere. not sure why, just never have. photography is a big hobby of mine, one which not only brings me enjoyment but also occasionally pays da bills.
author=tardis
author=TFT
i too bake, but i bake less-sweet things. granola and bread and stuff like that. B)
baking fuck yeah

I'm actually a baker! Except it's my job and not fun in any way shape or form. As for Hobbies? Work, school, sleep.. float here.

I need a cool hobby.
I worked in a baker for a year. What a horrible, soulless place.

Makin vidjas, capoeira, making animal noises
strangling cats, golf and masturbation
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=geodude
strangling cats, golf and masturbation

why is golf the most disturbing thing of these three hobbies?

and I wouldn't call masturbation a hobby, but a way of life
harhar
Sewing, cooking, programming and I don't know if these last two are hobbies or offshoots of OCD, but I like to stack things on top of each other and replicate already existing things with different materials.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Game making, drawing and writing. Yeah I'm a sad person.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
I get drunk and beat Nessiah.

Edit: I also homebrew.
i play and write songs. some are good. some are not so good. so it goes.
i play in bands! i play at bars and venues and stuff. i dedicate probably way too much time doing so.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I hate how the house stinks when you brew your own beer (my dad brews).

I draw, but I don't as much as I should because Karsu is much better at it than I am. I'm a very crafty person; just yesterday I amazed my friends with a simple little "book" card that opened up to be heart-shaped (it took like three seconds but the simplest things are the most precious... or something). I also do bigger crafts, like the potpourri vases I posted at Christmastime and hand puppets (from felt and hot glue. Nothing salable, but still cute!). I also love collages, especially for stuff like binder covers or cards.

I'm also recently into playing Sequence and watching Australian reality television because my roommate is a horrible, horrible influence on me. With friends, I like stalking people (extreme people-watching). I also love getting lost while driving and finding my way back! I do this almost every week during the summer.

I've been wanting to get into origami, but unlike everybody else I know I am never, ever bored. I can't find a time to start!

To be honest, games and game design are a very minor part of my life, with game design being more prominent. The only games I've played for the past week are Etrian Odyssey 3 (portable, fast, fun) and Digital Upgrade.
Playing Soccer, Reading some....random books and cooking!
Reading yaoi fanfics Archeia writes.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Hmm... Writing novels and losing interest mid-way for comic art or gaming...
Seriously have seven books at mid-point and only one published. Blah.
Comic art I tend towards inking but I've been working on my own lately. If I don't get catastrophically distracted by LBP2, it will be my next publication.

Also enjoy writing jokes and making up vocal characters to myself in the mirror.
Playing games and programming are my only hobbies.
Pages: first prev 123 next last