WHAT GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

Just wondering, what upcoming games are you looking forward to? If any.

For me, I am REALLY looking forward to Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2, hopefully they will both be released this year/early next year.

Also, because there arent many decent JRPGs on the PS3, I am somewhat looking forward to Hyperdimension Neptunia. Read some previews, people seem to think its pretty average game with good humor/references to the console wars and game culture. Good enough for me, I tend to like some games more than many people or reviewers (for example I enjoyed playing Cross Edge).
Sailerius
did someone say angels
I'm really looking forward to Final Fantasy Versus XIII, even though it'll probably be another decade before it comes out. I'm also one of the three people looking forward to XIII-2.

RPGs aside, I'm looking forward to Silent Hill Downpour, which I just heard about last night. I'm really digging the game's new aesthetic, though it's a pity that there's no more Akira Yamaoka to orchestrate the descent into hell.
I am looking forward to the time where my kid plays with lego.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=kentona
They say a child's early signs of became a renowned games creator is how soon they recreate Kefka's Tower in lego form. For me it was 7, but only because FF6 had just come out then...

Looking forward to guild wars 2 and

I had never seen RO2 before. Looks pretty damn good.

I'm currently looking forward to Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Hunted, and Dungeon Siege III (which just got a publisher release date today!)
author=kentona

While I personally dont have kids, I have a niece that plays with lego/lego-likes and loves it. My nephew used to play with lego. I used to play with lego, and I think the new generations will still play with lego, at least before they discover that there are games like .... Minecraft. For me, lego filled the part of my life between non-speaking and got-into-gaming. ...... Sorry for that little OT rant :D

author=Magi
RO2
oh boy, Ragnarok Online was the first mmo I played, and thanks to that game our family got steady internet connection. Before that I used to play it via phone line, half an hour a day, because of how expensive it was :D
Though I can say I am no longer interested in traditional mmorpgs, so tough luck RO2 :D

EDIT: looking back, I cant believe how much time I spent on grinding various characters so I could job change them. Almost no quests, no goal, just pure grindfest. Poor Porings, so many fell victim to my new characters. Those were fun times, I actually have some fond memories of just grinding away with friends.
I am looking forward to Dark Souls. The calculatedness and weight of Demon's Souls combined with a cohesive world and exploration should make for a very interesting experience. You know, considering that exploration titles tend to emphasize more freedom of movement and ease of traveling (lesser difficulty, etc.).

I just need a PS3 or 360.
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
EDIT: looking back, I cant believe how much time I spent on grinding various characters so I could job change them. Almost no quests, no goal, just pure grindfest. Poor Porings, so many fell victim to my new characters. Those were fun times, I actually have some fond memories of just grinding away with friends.

Agreed! RO's major problem was... it offered... NOTHING. Your only reward for grinding was retardedly rare drops, and HATS made from those drops.. :<

But the thought of RO2 excites me, as long as they add .. you know ... gameplay ..
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Tales of Graces F (For realz this time.)
Ar Tonelico Qoga (III)
Dragon Quest VI
Pokemon Black n' White.
Disgaea 4

That's my list thus far.
Dark Souls
Tales of Graces F
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Bulletstorm
Final Fantasy Type-0
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection
Knight Contract
Dungeon Siege III
Way of the Samurai 4
Disgaea 4
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Dynasty Warriors 7
Dragon Age II
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Rune Factory Oceans
Two Worlds II
White Knight Chronicles 2
Metal Gear Solid Rising
author=Versalia
RO's major problem was asura strike
author=Peaceful_Chaos
Dark Souls
Tales of Graces F
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Bulletstorm
Final Fantasy Type-0
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection
Knight Contract
Dungeon Siege III
Way of the Samurai 4
Disgaea 4
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Dynasty Warriors 7
Dragon Age II
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Rune Factory Oceans
Two Worlds II
White Knight Chronicles 2
Metal Gear Solid Rising

Two Worlds II is already released. Just the shipments got destroyed by a giant wave... that was most likely caused by Steam, since thats the only place it is currently available.

http://kotaku.com/5751555/ship-wreck-maroons-video-game-launch

Go buy it on Steam.
I have an old computer. 2002. No way I can run Two Worlds II :P
Then why are you waiting for it? LOL.
yeesh. i have way too many games i've bought and haven't played. i can't even fathom thinking about games that aren't released yet.
Marvel VS Capcom 3
Dynasty Warriors 7
Pokemon Black/White + like 10 other 3DS games
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Tactics Ogre PSP Release and Pokemon Black & White. Maybe Bulletstorm.
author=Peaceful_Chaos
Because it's on PS3/360 too.

If you can choose, I would go for the 360 version. The PC version is the best, but comparing the consoles, the PS3 version (which I got and quickly sold) is extremely blurry for some reason, though there was talk that they would "fix" this in some patch. Though then again, I would advise against buying this game altogether, better then the first Two Worlds, but still unbalanced and after a while it feels kinda meh.There are some mods that fix some of the issues, but they are PC only obviously.

Also, they announced that Tales Of Graces F will be released outside of Japan, so I am adding it to this list :D
Though I would still like Vesperia too.
Dynasty Warriors 7
Uncharted 3
FFXIII-2, Versus and Type-0.
KH: 3DS
Pokemon Black/White (Haven't decided which yet)

Err... that's about it off the top of my head.