if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Dissidia 012 Duodecim
KH: 3DS
Uncharted: Drake's Deception
Duke Nukem Forever
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
EDIT: At least they aren't all SE
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
It's all about AAI2. (Guess who's back - DeKiller is)
Catherine, Mass Effect 3 and Persona 5
marimo
Nessiah's Seme-kun
Megaman Legends 3, Persona 5, ANY NEW DQ games, and more harvest moon. X'D As always. Tho, waiting for more Breath of Fire is probably asking too much, but I'm always waiting for you BOF. Q-Q

I suppose I'm also slightly looking forward to that DmC. I have high hopes!
I still have a huge backlog of games to play (that I own already), let along looking forward to new upcoming games :<
The third Mass Effect looks great, Dragon Age 2 and Skyrim.

Of course I'm also going to buy all of the inevitable DLC.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER
author=tardis
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

After 13 years its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I am all out of gum.

Balls of steel.
author=tardis
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

Duke Nukem is for cakes, I'm playing Shadow Warrior
author=kentona
I still have a huge backlog of games to play (that I own already), let along looking forward to new upcoming games :<

This is exactly how I feel most of the time...I look forward mostly to playing games I've been meaning to play for years 8) Or new releases of old PC games on gog.com.
author=Ravenite1
Don't be hating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DmC_Devil_May_Cry

Wwhaa... what.. what did they do to Dante ? AAARGH.... Its like after all the Half-lifes they give Gordon a female voice and a giant pink affro.....

Now calm answer: I personally liked Dante the way he is in DMC3 and 4, and I love him the most (his personality and looks) in the anime. Hes just so cool, just the way he should be.

I wonder what led the developers to this change. He kinda reminds me of that guy from The 5th Element, the guy who lived next to Korben and got busted by the police.

EDIT: To add to my list : Grim Dawn, ARPG from creators of Titan Quest. Any new ARPG I must play!
author=SmileWithStyle
Wwhaa... what.. what did they do to Dante ?
Hehehe :D

I didnt even know there was a trailer.... It looks like its got the action, but Dantes personality seems gone.... They should have just created a new character, like they did in DMC4.... I wonder if at least Sword of Sparda or the DMC shop will make appearance, or if it is just totally different story and setting, which it looks like.

Though of course its only 1 trailer, maybe the only thing that will change is Dantes hair after all.... though I doubt it :D
author=SmileWithStyle
Hehehe :D

I didnt even know there was a trailer.... It looks like its got the action, but Dantes personality seems gone.... They should have just created a new character, like they did in DMC4.... I wonder if at least Sword of Sparda or the DMC shop will make appearance, or if it is just totally different story and setting, which it looks like.

Though of course its only 1 trailer, maybe the only thing that will change is Dantes hair after all.... though I doubt it :D

The next DMC game is reportedly an "origin" story featuring a younger Dante; also, development will be done by an English company (Ninja Theory, known for Heavenly Sword), not by an in-house Capcom team.

It will be different from the rest of the series, for better or worse. I'm not a fan of (even more) goth emo Dante but will reserve any judgments for after I've seen the final version of the game in action. I can deal with cosmetic changes (as long as they stay in Dante's past) if the feel of the main series remains.
How the hell did I forget to include Disgaea 4 on my list :D

author=mellytan
The next DMC game is reportedly an "origin" story featuring a younger Dante; also, development will be done by an English company (Ninja Theory, known for Heavenly Sword), not by an in-house Capcom team.

It will be different from the rest of the series, for better or worse. I'm not a fan of (even more) goth emo Dante but will reserve any judgments for after I've seen the final version of the game in action. I can deal with cosmetic changes (as long as they stay in Dante's past) if the feel of the main series remains.

Well, I hope its still a great game with the right feeling, but for example "younger" Dante was already in DMC3 where they explained his early days, and how the shop got its name etc..... Dont like the visual change, but if everything else is in place, I will still give it a try.
A Blurred Line-- Line's End.

...If it ever comes out...
author=SmileWithStyle
Well, I hope its still a great game with the right feeling, but for example "younger" Dante was already in DMC3 where they explained his early days, and how the shop got its name etc..... Dont like the visual change, but if everything else is in place, I will still give it a try.

I guess it's more like "Dante: The Pre-teen Years," then.
i haven't frothed for games in a long time as hard as i'm frothing for Dragon Age 2 and Dynasty Warriors 7

(f u dynasty warriors are the best split-screen games)